[IV]

"Kim Taehyung? Is that you?" The Pastor of the local churched questioned once he noticed a black haired boy sitting in one of the rows closest to the stage

"Kim Taehyung? Is that you?" The Pastor of the local churched questioned once he noticed a black haired boy sitting in one of the rows closest to the stage. Although Taehyung moved, he still went to the same church even if it was a little ways away from where he now lived.  The Pastor and him had grown rather close because of how often they'd see each other.

The said male whipped his head around to meet the eyes of a familiar face. "Oh hello Mr. Eun. I just wanted to eat breakfast with my parents before I headed to work." Taehyung told as he turned his attention back to the bag of crunchy cereal he was eating.

The male was never fortunate which was pretty obvious, so even though he made food for the Royals he never got the same delicacy made for him. Taehyung currently had thirty five minutes until his shift began.

"Oh there's no problem with that. I heard you're working for the Jeons?" The man questioned causing the boy to smile and nod with his cheeks full. "How'd you know?"

"Well my boy, I think I saw a bit paparazzi waiting for you down by the Palace when I passed it."

Taehyung raised his eyebrows, trying to keep his jaw from hanging because he still was chewing on cereal bites. "For me?! Why?"

The Pastor chuckled while setting his stuff over in a corner. "Anybody who ends up working for the Royals immediately gets a fanbase, and I don't want to disturb you but I think you should get going if you want to make it on time. You have some crowds you're going to have to push through."

The black haired was still bedazzled the he had a fanbase already, that was the last think he thought would happen to him for a poor boy like himself. "Wow okay, thank you Mr. Eun." Taehyung thanked as he began sitting up from his seat.

"I'll see you later! Mom and Dad I'll see you later too."

-

All Taehyung had in his bag were his apron, unfinished bag of cereal, and the clothes the Prince had ordered him to wear. He still didn't get why Jungkook cared so much about his outfit, he didn't think it was so bad.

As the male neared the palace, what the Pastor said was playing into reality. Crowds were lined up waiting for the workers to enter the Palace, Taehyung even laughed because he could see Jimin rolling his eyes while pushing through the people.

There were guards holding back some of the paparazzi, but not enough so when Taehyung tried to enter the Palace he was immediately being shoved around by people who began trying to ask him about the Prince.

"I'm not sure, can you please let me get thr-" The black haired tried to finish his sentence but couldn't as he was shoved to the ground by a group of people trying to run to Jimin who was running away from them into the gates.

"Ow.." Taehyung mumbled when his face impacted with the ground, he could tell his cheek was scraped a little but his only focus at the moment was getting back up onto his feet so he could get to safety. Before he could stand up, his gaze met with Prince Jungkook's who just exited the Palace.