[XXIX]

"Agh" Jungkook groaned once he woke up on his bed wrapped in multiple blankets

"Agh" Jungkook groaned once he woke up on his bed wrapped in multiple blankets. His hand went straight to his head trying to stop the pain from his headache. "Did I drink again?" He asked himself figuring that he was having a hangover.

His hand still laid on his head as he set his gaze downwards towards the box and note in front of him. The Prince raised an eyebrow while taking the note in his free hand, flipping it over to read what was written on it.

I accept your apology, I hope you accept mine :) - Taehyung

Jungkook softly smiled at the words, not really knowing why he wrote that though since he didn't remember apologizing. "Oh I probably did when I was drunk." The male mumbled to himself, suddenly becoming scared of what else he could've said.

None the less Jungkook set down the note and began opening up the rather small box, taking the lid off and picking up the object inside of it. 

In his hands was a colorful bracelet with the word "for" written on it. He was pretty confused on what Taehyung meant by that, but without even hesitating he put the bracelet onto his wrist, picking up the next note that was in the box.

The next present is at your door

Jungkook snapped his head up in a blink of the eye to look at the door. He couldn't hold back a smile once he saw Taehyung peeking through the door with uncertainty in his eyes. He could barely even feel his awful headache anymore.

The Prince goofily waved at the latter which motioned him to come inside, Taehyung slightly waved back as he slowly walked inside of the room. 

"H-hi Kook.." The older stuttered as he placed a tray of food down onto the Prince's bed like he was room service. "I made you a strawberry s-shortcake with extra whipped cream and a milkshake.."

"Wait," Jungkook paused making Taehyung place fear into his own eyes. "You're not the present?"

The fear in his eyes went away and instead a small blush formed onto the black haired males face as he began playing with the hem of his shirt. "N-no.."

The Prince giggled knowing that the second he read the latters first note that he already accepted his apology, it was impossible for him to stay mad at such a cute person for too long. 

"C'mere." Jungkook motioned with his hands for Taehyung to sit on the bed with him to which the said male happily obliged. 

Once the black haired male was sitting on the bed next to the younger, the Prince wrapped his arm around him making their faces come a little closer to each other. 

"I forgive you Tae."

"Wait really? That quick? But shouldn't I say sorry again or-" Jungkook shut Taehyung up by placing a peck onto his cheek once again, only making the elders cheeks become even more rosy.