[XVIII]

"Wanna take a break?"

Taehyung nodded as he set down the bow and arrow. The black haired male was able to get as close as an inch to the bullseye which he was actually quite proud of since he's never done anything like that before. Well, Jimin kind of helped him with that one.

The two sat down on one of the logs in the area. Taehyung thought Jimin scooted a little too close to him for comfort but he didn't care too much. 

"I think I should bring Jungkook over, he might feel left out." The younger started standing up but was instantly dragged back down by Jimin. "He's fine. Besides we're not even done yet."

"Well we can't stay for too much longer, we have to start lunch soon." Taehyung responded with a glare.

"Hmm, well wanna do something else before we go?"

"What?"

Jimin smiled to himself as he stood up from the log. "It's a fun game."

"How do you play?" Taehyung innocently questioned standing up alongside the older thinking it had to do something with standing. "It's easy, lay down and I'll show you."

"Lay down?" Jimin nodded at the black haired males question. The latter was pretty confused but it was a game and most games were weird so he obliged as he laid down onto the grass. The older of the two smirked to himself once he saw Taehyung laying on his back.

"Now what?"

Jimin began lowering down onto the grass where the youngers body was, swinging a leg over his torso causing Taehyung to place a frantic look on his face towards the older who was on top of him. "W-what are you-"

"Don't worry this is fun." Jimin reassured before he began tracing his hand over the youngers clothes nipple causing him to let out a low moan, quickly covering his mouth in embarrassment. The older smirked as he kept repeating that. "Every time you make a noise, you get a point. The goal is 50 points throughout the whole game."

"I don't want t-to play this Jimin." Taehyung stuttered, trying to push the older off of him. "I feel uncomfortable."

"Why?"

The younger didn't know what to say, he couldn't tell him it was because he was gay since he wasn't ready for everyone to know yet. While he was thinking of an answer, Jimin began trailing his hand down to his thigh causing Taehyung to moan again.

"Jimin s-stop please."

"But this is fun Tae."

Jimin didn't stop as he kept teasing his hand around the said males thigh area, eventually making his way up to his groin making the younger moan again before trying to stand up.. being held back down in place so he couldn't get away.

He wasn't stupid, he knew what was about to happen and it reminded him of when Jungkook tried to do the same exact thing. 

Taehyung looked around to see if he could spot the Prince but he was no where in sight, and there was nothing he could say since they were out in the middle of no where so all the black haired male did was let his eyes water as Jimin began unbuttoning the latters pants.

"Why are you crying? We're having fun." Jimin said as he wiped Taehyung's tears away only causing him to cry more. Before the older could say or do anything else he was shoved off of Taehyung in an instant, the said male being picked up off the floor.

"What the hell Jimin!" Jungkook yelled as he held the crying male in his arms. "Oh come on Jungkook, don't act like you didn't try to do the same thing."

The said male ignored what Jimin just said as he looked down at Taehyung who was clutching onto his shirt. "Are you okay?" Jungkook whispered as his shirt began soaking in tears.

"Was this your plan?! To get Lucas here for me and to get yourself alone with Tae just so you could fuck him?" 

Jungkook didn't even realize why Taehyung began crying harder before he noticed he probably shouldn't of said that, stabbing himself mentally because he kept fucking up.

Once the Prince saw Lucas walking up to the three of them again he mentally could not stand being around those two for any longer, wrapping an arm around the Sous Chef's waist as he quickly walked him away from that area. 

-

Taehyung started shaking as he walked along with Jungkook in his arms from the amount of his own crying. He really thought Jimin wanted to be his friend, now he wondered if Jungkook had the same intentions as well.

The Prince wasn't speaking either since he couldn't believe it as well. Yeah maybe Jimin liked Taehyung but he never would of thought of him doing something like that. First kissed Lucas and then tried to r*pe Taehyung? He should've saw it coming.

"I'm going to get him fired." Jungkook spoke in a low tone, glancing over at the elders side profile which was covered with tears. 

"He w-was right t-though.."

The Prince raised his eyebrow, stopping the two in their tracks as he turned to face the latter.

"You tried to do the s-same thing.." Taehyung almost whispered, but it was loud enough for the younger to hear. He knew that, but he hated hearing it and he regretted it so much. There was nothing he could do to change it.

"I know, I know. I'm sorry." Jungkook sighed, closing his eyes in total and utter regret knowing 'sorry' wouldn't change anything. "You can hate me."

"B-but.." The Prince opened his eyes up once he heard the black haired male speak again. 

"You also saved me."

Even through the elders tears he was able to shed a smile, grabbing the Prince's pinkies with both of his hands that were still shaking. Both were miserable but were somehow blushing through all of this.

"I know you have a good heart Jungkook, you're just not the best at showing it. I can tell you're really kind and behind all of your anger you're a really sweet person. I've seen it and it's kind of adorable."

The Prince has never heard those words come out of anyone's mouth before, ever. It was like hearing the alphabet for the first time. He's never thought of himself that way before, and it really made him realize a whole lot more things.

"Adorable?" Jungkook giggled, also laughing about the fact that Taehyung's whole hand could fit around his pinky. The latter blushed at the comment making the Prince smile. "I didn't mean-"  "I'm just teasing." He cut off.

Taehyung giggled as well, swinging the Prince's arms back and forth by the force of his hand holding his pinky. "Can you take me to the c-church?"

"Hmm why?"

The black haired hesitated for a moment. "I want to apologize to my parents.."

Jungkook's smile quickly disappeared from his face. He didn't understand why Taehyung had to apologize for Jimin's actions, but they were his parents so he had no choice but to agree. "Okay Tae."

The Prince barely realized it but for the first time in five years he was able to let himself smile and blush as Taehyung continued to hold onto his one pinky as they both walked down the pavement to the church.

WARNING! extra fluff next chapter 😼 goodnight <3