[XXIII]

"Taehyung!" Jungkook kept yelling hoping that the said male would listen to him

"Taehyung!" Jungkook kept yelling hoping that the said male would listen to him. He already knew that the chance of his house being on fire was very high, which meant an even higher risk of the latter getting hurt which he most definitely didn't want happening.

Taehyung kept running, and running, and running knowing that the Prince behind him was telling him to stop and turn back. But it was too late before that because seconds later the black haired male was standing in front of the house he worked so hard to get, burning down brick by brick.

"Fuck.." The Prince whispered to himself once he saw the house and Taehyung's wobbly legs. He noticed the older was about to collapse causing him to quickly run over to him, catching him before he fell and both dropping to their knees.

The house was the last place the fire got to since the brush behind it had already been burned. The only thing left standing was one small corner of the house which Taehyung had never been in. 

"It's okay Tae, it'll be okay.." 

Jungkook really tried his best in reassuring the elder, it wasn't something he particularly knew how to do since he's never cared for someone so much until now. The latter just shook his head 'no' as tears strolled down his face.

"B-but my m-mom and dad.. t-they- I-" Taehyung couldn't even finish his sentence because it was too hard to think about. "A-and my house, I- I don't h-have anywhere t-to live now.. I w-worked so hard to l-live here."

"I'm so sorry Tae." Was all the Prince could say while the two sat down on the pavement in each others arms, watching the house burn down. 

Jungkook quickly removed an arm from Taehyung to wipe away a tear that had fell from his eye, placing his arm right back around him. It was so hard to see the latter so sad and upset since he was always such a happy and positive person.

The flames slowly began disappearing only to leave scattered remains of the house. Now since there was no more sound of fire the only sound that could be heard were Taehyung's quiet whimpers as he buried his face into the crook of Jungkook's neck.

The Prince sighed as he closed his eyes, opening them back up to see the dove flying overhead. His eyes travelled every motion of the bird until it landed on the last standing corner of the house, the one that Taehyung has never been in.

Pete stood still on a stool that was placed in the corner, walking around in circles hoping that either both or one of the two would come over to the area.

What does that fucking bird want right now  The prince thought to himself as he watched the dove walk around in circles on the stool. Jungkook raised his gaze a bit until he could see that Pete was standing on something that looked like an envelope. 

"Tae." Jungkook whispered as he softly pulled the said males head from the crook of his neck, softly smiling at the latter and wiping away his tears with his thumbs. "Come with me." The younger slowly picked Taehyung up off the ground who was still quivering his lips, not even looking back at the burnt down house.