[XXXIX]

"Where is he

"Where is he." Jungkook mumbled to Namjoon who he was sitting on a fancy couch with in the back of the ballroom, watching everyone dance alongside their partners with smiles on their faces. 

He was only getting more and more anxious every second Taehyung was late.

"He's probably just as nervous as you are, give him a minute." 

Jungkook impatiently tapped his foot on the ground as he rested his cheek on his fist, elbow rested on his thigh as he kept scanning the room.

He got excited once he saw someone approaching him but rolled his eyes once he saw it was just his mother. The last person he wanted to see.

"Jungkook, are you going to find someone to dance with or not? This is your opportunity to find someone who you would eventually want to wed." The Woman persisted. The said male had to act like he didn't know what his mom tried to do, she didn't even know Taehyung was still alive.

"I'm waiting for someone." He bluntly responded, keeping his eyes set on the wide room in search for of course a certain someone.

"If you're waiting for Taehyung, he won't be coming. His brother decided to keep him home tonight."

The Prince had to hold back his laughter from his Mother's obliviousness and stupidity. It would be interesting to see her expression once she realized Taehyung was well and alive.

He really wished the latter would get there quicker so he could leave the Queen. She was really aggravating him at the moment.

"What about her? She looks very elegant." The Woman pointed to a young lady dressed in an expensive looking gown. Jungkook ignored his mother and kept scanning the room. "Where is he.." He mumbled to himself so only he could hear. 

"Well, if you won't approach someone then I must do this." 

The Queen left her son and began walking up the stairs to the top patio where everyone could be seen, also where the King was sitting as he was examining the successful ball. She stood at the top of the Patio and grabbed the microphone off the stand, grabbing everyone's attention as well.

"Good Evening citizens of the Jeon Kingdom! I would like to announce that at this moment, the Prince will be choosing a lucky maiden to dance with. If everyone could form a circle around the Ballroom that would be magnificent! Once the maiden is chosen everyone may continue dancing."

Jungkook first rolled his eyes at the word 'maiden', it being obvious that his mother was so homophobic. He then began panicking once everyone stepped backwards so a big area in the middle of the room was cleared.

Fuck, where are you Taehyung. He thought to himself as he nervously stood up off the couch. He kept looking around the room in search for the said male even though he knew he wasn't there as he made his way to the center of the room.