[XX]

Taehyung and Jungkook both entered the Castle after sneaking around the back way so no one would spot them

Taehyung and Jungkook both entered the Castle after sneaking around the back way so no one would spot them. Taehyung didn't let go of the Prince's hand the entire time they were walking back which enforced a large smile on the youngers face.

"Tae?" The Prince asked once the two were inside the Palace. "Yes?" The older responded with a large smile on his face. Jungkook loved seeing Taehyung sincerely smile.

"You can let go of my hand now."

Taehyung's cheeks heated up as he looked down at his and Jungkook's hands intertwined still, he didn't even realize he was still holding his hand before quickly letting go. "Sorry.."

The younger chuckled in response, dropping his hand as well before looking the black haired male in the eyes. 

"Hey.. I'm really sorry about today, I promise I'll get Jimin out of here as quick as possible and-" Jungkook was cut off from his sentence because Taehyung had placed his pointer finger onto the said males lips. 

"Don't say sorry, you're the one who saved me.. twice." 

"Ah yes, Pete. How toxic. Pushing you off a building." 

The Prince looked down at the finger on his lips before looking back up into the elders sparkling eyes. Taehyung removed his finger a second after causing Jungkook to chuckle a bit. "Yeah I know because you definitely weren't the one who pushed me off."

"Hey it was an accident." The Prince stated at the giggling Taehyung. He didn't realize it but anyone else who was watching the scene would be surprised at how much Jungkook was actually smiling and laughing.

The older of the two suddenly rolled up his sleeve to check the time. He completely forgot he missed lunch, and since the two took the long way home on purpose he missed dinner as well. 

"Oh no.. Jin, Hoseok, and Yoongi are probably all mad at me again." Taehyung began before running towards the door to the hallway, looking back at the younger before leaving. "I'll see you kook, thanks again."

Once Taehyung had left the room Jungkook's smile completely disappeared. It was almost as if the elders presence alone was a potion to make him smile, and once he was gone the potion wore out. At least that's what he felt like.

Although his smile was gone you could still see happiness and enjoyment in his eyes. So once the Prince walked into his room to see Namjoon tidying up he received a questioning glare.

"There you are, I almost thought you were kidnapped for a second." 

The butler didn't get a reply which wasn't uncommon. He finished organizing some shelves and turned around to face Jungkook who had a small smile on his face while staring off into the distance. 

"Someone looks happy." Namjoon commented causing the younger to snap out of it and turn his attention back to the person standing right across from him. "Hm?"