[X]

Once the five workers noticed Namjoon standing in the entrance again, everyone expected him to say his now infamous line "Taehyung, Jungkook wants you

Once the five workers noticed Namjoon standing in the entrance again, everyone expected him to say his now infamous line "Taehyung, Jungkook wants you." Even Taehyung expected it which Is why he slung his backpack over his shoulders before the butler even opened his mouth.

"Jimin, the Prince wants to talk to you."

Taehyung's eyebrows furrowed as he immediately looked over at Jimin who also had his eyebrows furrowed. "Me?" The older of the two questioned. Jin, Hoseok, and Yoongi were also bewildered since Jungkook never wanted to talk to Jimin.

"He asked me to come and get you so I'm pretty sure." Namjoon responded, leading a confused Jimin out of the room. 

The Sous Chef was actually quite glad he wasn't called to Jungkook's room again. Nothing ever good went down in there so it was more than relieving for him. 

"Wonder why Jungkook wants to talk to Jimin, they hate each other."  Jin announced one he made his way over to Taehyung who had set down his backpack. "Do you know why?" The younger curiously questioned. 

"No clue. They used to be best buds, now they're just dead to each other."

The black haired male nodded his head in response, packing up his stuff since dinner had been cleaned up moments before. The five of them would usually just socialize afterwards but today Yoongi and Hoseok had already left without telling anyone which was pretty odd but no one really cared.

-

"This'll be fun." Jimin almost inaudibly whispered to himself before opening up the Prince's door, not even bothering to knock. The older almost wanted to gag because of how much cologne he could scent in the bedroom.

"Park Jimin at your service your majesty." The said male sarcastically mocked while staring at Jungkook who was once again sitting at his desk. The younger turned around in his chair, all while staring at his phone.

"I know you're trying to hit it off with Taehyung."

"Taehyung?!" Jimin exclaimed in shock. "Very bold of you to assume I'm gay Jeon." The male scoffed out with a hint of red on his cheeks which didn't go unnoticed by the Prince. "I saw you smirking at him and trying to make your move in the gym." Jungkook pointed out before standing up.

"And don't act like you didn't kiss my first boyfriend."

"You're still mad about that?"

"No I'm just pointing out that you're definitely not straight."

Jimin groaned in frustration while pulling out a chair to sit on. He hated conversing with Jungkook because in the end it always led to him to wanting to punch something. "Anyways why do you care?"

"You know the rules Jimin. You're not allowed to have any sort of relationship with a co-worker here. I can fire you for that." Jungkook knew that wasn't the only reason, there was something else but he wouldn't ever admit or say it.

"So if Yoongi and Hoseok were dating you'd fire them?" Jimin questioned, raising an eyebrow while crossing his arms. The younger of the two shot the latter a glare.

"Are they?"

"NO!" Jimin saved himself. "I'm just giving an example."

Jungkook placed a suspicious look on his face, brushing it off after a while when he realized he didn't give one shit if they were dating or not. He just didn't very much like the idea of Jimin grabbing and touching Taehyung for some reason.

"Probably not. I don't care."

"So then why would you fire me?" Jimin boldly responded. It was obvious Jungkook wasn't too appealed at the idea of him and Taehyung being a thing, he wanted to know why though.

The Prince stared back down at the phone in his hands because he had no answer. It was a rule that co-workers were not allowed to be involved in any sort of relationship with each other, but most everyone had forgotten about that rule.

Now it was just an excuse so Jimin wouldn't be all touchy with the Sous Chef. It was just uncomforting to the Prince.

"Just do as I say." Jungkook blankly responded, still not having an answer which pissed himself off. 

The older knew there was something else the younger wanted to say, but he didn't really care in all honesty and just wanted to get away from his before his anger kicked up. Talking to Jungkook only made him angry. 

"At least I have a chance with him." Jimin muttered under his breath before walking out of the room, making sure to slam the door behind him. The male was definitely not expecting to see Taehyung standing right outside of the bedroom. 

"Jimin are you okay?! Did he hurt you?" The said male whispered, checking around Jimin's face and arms to see if there were any bruises which there wasn't.

He knew how aggressive the Prince would be which is why he was so worried for the older. But on top of all of that, he was just trying to be a good friend since he really didn't want to loose his first maybe genuine friendship.

"Oh hey Tae! And hurt me? Nah, but he hurt my brain." Jimin chuckled, slinging his arm around the black haired male who felt a little uncomfortable at the action since it was so random but he didn't care too much. "Been there done that."

Taehyung laughed alongside Jimin as they both made their way to the doors of the castle. The youngers bright box smile was showing which was a first sight to Jimin and Jungkook who was watching the two laugh alongside each other from his room, tongue pressing against the inside of his cheek.

It did hurt the Prince when he saw the two laughing about how he was 'abusive' and mean. But he couldn't help it, his anger always got the best of him.

When Taehyung asked Jungkook to be his friend, the younger shooed him off because he thought he was joking. The Prince hasn't made a new friend in years so it was too surreal to actually be true in his mind. 

He wouldn't deny that he regretted not saying anything because he was sure jealous when he saw Taehyung and Jimin laughing and smiling together like best friends. Just like how him and Jimin used to be.

Jungkook also knew that Taehyung most likely hated him now, which he didn't blame him for because he hated himself too. Somehow manages to fuck everything up.

"Well I'll see you tomorrow Tae?" Jimin smiled while asking, holding the door open for the younger. "No duh, we literally work together." The latter once again showing his box smile. Jungkook had never seen Taehyung smile so sincerely like that before, not that he cared. And he definitely didn't think it was cute.

"Looking for something?" 

Jungkook groaned to himself once he saw the one and only Namjoon standing beside him. It's like he never left his side. The butler also noticed Jungkook didn't even blink while staring at the smiling Sous Chef.

"Sometimes it's like you pop up out of no where."

bruh high schools are going to be 50% online and 50% on campus I- everyones gangster until the 50% who are going to school get the virus 🤡