Parallel City

Prologue

Death. It seems peaceful and easy.
It was euphoric and soft— Damn that wasn't it! Oh how lucky bastard he was, for tasting the lips of his dream girl on his last breath. Well, at least the stars were on his side that time.

Taehyung woke up with a severe headache, he cupped his throbbing head, opening one eye to peek at his surroundings. Is he in hell? Seems like it. It was dark and— "Fuck!" He jolted up, the loud ringing scared the shit out of him.

Taehyung blinked, he was now fully aware of his surroundings. His brows furrowed, he's in a room? He unconsciously raked his hair and got a glimpse of his reflection at the tinted glass window, Taehyung's eyes slowly turned wide, mouth gaping from the sight.

"Holy shit!!!"

Where did his silver hair go?!!! He was touching his hair too much, as if it will help him bring back his old hair color.

"Oh damn!— No wait, I look good."
His touching the side of his face, before he ran his fingers through his soft curly long black hair as he let out a boyish chuckle, loving what he sees. Damn, he's a bipolar sometimes.

He even winked at his reflection. A fucking narcissistic indeed.
"Wait till Céline sees this—" He suddenly stopped, his smile slowly vanished the moment Taehyung realized something. Waking him up with his delusion. He can't see his Céline anymore.

He's already dead.

But where the hell he is? This doesn't look like the afterlife at all...
Where's the fire? Don't tell me he's in mother freaking heaven?!— Nah, there's an unfinished alcohol on the table, a syringe with a bottle of poison beside it, and a fucking suicide note.

They were coming after me, and soon it will be you. Don't get caught.
Death is better than them knowing the truth.
Don't trust anyone, they may look like allies but here in Parallel City no one is really real. They are bunch of wolves in sheep's clothing.

Run while you still can.

- V

Taehyung scratched his head after reading the obvious rush letter.
"Who the fuck is V?"