IX : Sabotaged

CHAPTER NINE

"And it's you and me and all other people and I don't know why, I can't keep my eyes off of you

"And it's you and me and all other people and I don't know why, I can't keep my eyes off of you."

That same voice rang again inside her head for the umpteenth times, she even lost count how many times, he barged inside her head for the past whole week. It's good that she's clever enough to act like it didn't bother her at all and she was subtle on avoiding him, trying to get busy with school works and stuffs.

"It's only you and me that I trust in this city. Only you, Lalisa."

What was the sudden change? People can't change overnight, what is his motive? Did he perharps figured it out? Impossible. This new personality of his, it was harder to read than before... it felt like he was a complete different person.

The brunette was awoken from her thoughts when she felt a hard thing hit her shoulder that made her fall to the ground, she hissed in pain and massaged her right shoulder as she look up on what it hit her. Automatically her mood changes when she saw that familiar raven head.

"Oh? Isn't it miss secretary!" The lad beside the raven one notices her as he cheerfully wave his hand at her. Lalisa control her every urges to roll her eyes at the raven head girl beside him.

"Sorry, I didn't see you at all." The girl fixed her hair and looked down at her, her lips formed on a sickening fake smile as she continued, "I wanted to help you but we're kinda in a hurry. Let's go, Jimin." Jisoo walked away with a smirk, as usual she act like she owns the school.

Lalisa heaved a deep sigh as she helped herself to stand up, she dust off her skirt and the moment she lifted her gaze she met eyes with the person who's been occupying her thoughts a lot these past few days.

His coal black curly hair got a little bit longer than the last time she took a really good look at him. His face void with any emotions as she was still contemplating whether to ignore him and passed along or to greet him and act like her usual self, but before she could do anything, Taehyung did the most unexpected thing. He walked along like he didn't see her at all.

It made her eyebrows furrowed as she followed him with her gaze. What was that all about?

Maybe the thing why it wasn't that hard for her to avoid him this whole week was he was also doing the same thing to her. It seems like he twisted the game and played it on his hands.

Her eyes went wide when she felt his lips against her forehead, her cheeks felt hot and the erratic beating of her heart made Lisa panicked. There it was again, that same familiar feeling in his arms but this time it feels a little bit different than before. This time he wasn't reserved.

Lalisa never felt more in danger than now, her survival instinct gets the best of her as she suddenly brought her arm to his neck and swing her right leg to out balanced him but even with her sudden attack? Taehyung surprisingly predicted everything, he softly let her go and jumped away from her. Their eyes met, both are shocked.