V: Truth

CHAPTER FIVE

On that breezy afternoon, the band just finished practicing 15 minutes ago and Taehyung rushed to the student council office only to see Jungkook alone inside typing at his laptop, the lad gave him a hard glare and yelled 'get out', Taehyung quick...

On that breezy afternoon, the band just finished practicing 15 minutes ago and Taehyung rushed to the student council office only to see Jungkook alone inside typing at his laptop, the lad gave him a hard glare and yelled 'get out', Taehyung quickly closed the door before the pen he just threw hit him on the head. He nibbled his lower lip thinking some places before rushing again to search for a certain brunette.

His steps slowed down when he had a glimpsed at the school's driveway. He walked backwards and take a good look at the person standing beside his ride. There's a cherry blossom tree behind her and when the wind blows, the pink petals rain on her and Taehyung swore he remembered the moment he saw Céline in the woods for the first time. She was heavenly.

His jaw clenched, feeling how his heart beats in frenzy. He admit he's attracted to her but she wasn't his céline. He need to keep reminding his mind and heart about that.

"What are you doing?"
He got startled at the sudden presence of the long black haired girl. Jisoo walked until she was standing close in front of him.

"Oh hi, you're still here?"
Taehyung tried not to be rude and forced himself to smile, his whole attention was still on the brunette though, he kept glancing on her way. Lalisa lifted her hand as she let the pink petals descended on her palm, it was a sight to see.

Jisoo scoffed, he wasn't even paying attention to her.
"Don't answer me with another question, V. What's up with you?"
She asked, quite annoyed.

Taehyung shortly glanced at her, his brows furrowing. He doesn't have time for this seriously. He just wanted to talk with Lalisa and someone always try to interrupt them.
"What? What do you mean? Uhm, you know what? Let's talk some another time I needed to do something—"
He needed to go, she was obviously waiting for him there. Taehyung tried to walked away when Jisoo quickly take a hold of his arm tightly.

"No. What are you even planning? Are you making me jealous? You know that's not gonna work, I'm never getting back together with you anymore, V."

His mind suddenly made a buffer. Wait what? Taehyung almost laugh at her words, that's ridiculous.

He nodded his head, pursing his lips into a thin line. Then he take out her hand off him.
"That's great. Anyway, I really need to go, Jisoo. See you around."
He smiled, that infamous boxy smile as he skip away not even looking back at her.

"Hey!"
The black haired girl tried calling him but Taehyung turned deaf ears as his eyes were already fixated with the pretty brunette under the cherry blossom tree.

Jisoo watched him walked towards the brunette with a closed smile. She saw how he stared at her and for a moment there he's like a different person.

A silver haired man joined her and Jisoo didn't have to look at him to know who he is.
"Did they really do nothing that night?" She asked, eyes still remained at the two. Taehyung caught Lisa's attention and the brunette finally look at him as well. He said something to her and they started walking away together.