III : Reunited

CHAPTER THREE

A furious looking lad stomped his way inside the student council lounge after seeing the published written in the big bulletin board of their school

A furious looking lad stomped his way inside the student council lounge after seeing the published written in the big bulletin board of their school. His eyes scanned the room and there he saw the person he was looking for, dozing on her desk with her one hand holding the side of her face. She was in the middle of checking new paper work.

He marched his way and slammed his palm on her desk, frightening the girl as she quickly sat up straight.
"What the fuck is this, Manoban?!"
Upon seeing the familiar person, Lalisa rolled her eyes and didn't even hide the sudden distaste. She eyed the paper he was holding shortly before shifting her eyes back to his.

"What you told me to do, pres."
She answered, yawning and stretching her arms. She even had the audacity to smile sweetly at him to irritate him more.

"This. Is. Not. What I TOLD YOU TO DO! I told you to put a report about the clash of the bands this coming sports fest yet you written something that will trigger other students to actually disobey our rules."
He put down the paper, pointing at it a few times, as he greets his teeth in annoyance. It would be a funny sight if only she wasn't starting to get annoyed too. The brunette crosses her arms, her frown deepening.

"Calm down, pres. I only put there that anyone could compete. It's called being fair." She retort back, what written there was nothing but the truth but here she is being scolded because she was being honest? Unbelievable.

"We already have a winning band!"
He shouted at her and that's where the brunette stood up and also slammed her hand on the table. She couldn't care less if anyone hears them right now.

"Then you should've ask me to write about how the school are in favored with the Vth Cypher's victory and not some flowery words that anyone could actually have a chance to have a fair competition." She hissed, glaring at the student body president. Lalisa was used to it but sometimes she really couldn't handle him. He's bossy and close minded.

He was silent at first, seeing how his secretary just throw a fit. The raven lad shake his head, unamused before leaning closer to the furious girl.
"Manoban, remember where you stand. You're only my secretary and you work for me, I could get rid of you any time if I want to."
It was a warning and he could make it happen. Lower ranks was nothing but a dust for the higher ranks, the gap was too far and they could do anything they want.

So even with Lisa seething with anger, she couldn't fight that. She needed this spot. It was a one way closer to the aristocrats.

"Rules are rules. If the higher up wants Vth Cypher? We will give it to them." He said in bitter taste. There's really nothing to do with that, they were puppets and even he hates that band, a leader must obey.

He now turned his back to her. Taking the paperworks on her desk with him.
"Go now. You still have classes this afternoon. I will finish this myself."
The raven lad went to his own desk and sat the black leather swivel chair.

Lalisa let out a breath that she didn't even know she was holding the whole time.  "Do you want me to buy you something? It's almost lunch."
She casually asked when she saw the dark circles under his eyes and how he looked pale.

He sighed, taking out his eyeglasses and pinched the bridge of his nose. Easing the forming headache.
"No, Lalisa. I'm okay. Go now."
He gestured his hand for her to get going and the brunette nodded her head and went out.

She huffed a breath when she was outside, she eyed the door for a few seconds before heading to the cafeteria. Well, it's her job anyway and besides as much as she hates him she's not that insensitive enough to not see how he always overwork himself. Jeon Jungkook is such a perfectionist.

On the other hand, Kim Taehyung was amazed. His mouth agape to his surroundings or maybe to the reflection he just saw when he passed through a large mirror wall on the hallway of their school. He got distracted and was late in class but who cares for that? He doesn't even know where his classroom is or what his doing here.

His genius mind tried tracking the name of the school that was in V's I.D because apparently his Céline said that they'll see each other in school today so here he was.

Anyway, back to his reflection. Damn it, he looks so good in black curly hair. Why didn't he thought about dyeing his silver hair to black before?

He clicked his tongue and shake his head. He will take note with the things that will make him look good from now on. He's a man who's trying to impress someone now and he'll make sure to win his céline's heart.

"Hey."

Ahh. Just by thinking of her makes him hear her voice. Taehyung smiled at himself as he cupped his chest, exaggerating his movements. He even closed his eyes for more realistic effect.

"God, you're really crazy."

Yes. He is. He's really crazy for her— Hold on. Hold a fucking second. Taehyung opened his eyes, averting his gaze to the brunette with her iconic full bangs that made her face look even prettier than she already is.

"Céline!"
Lalisa was fast to stretched her arm, shielding herself away from the all sudden clingy ass man.

"Can you stop calling me that? It's not even my name and what are you doing here? Don't you have a class?"
She was about to go to the cafeteria to buy a tuna sandwich for the student body president but she saw him here at the hallway smiling by himself and was checking himself on the mirror.

Now Lalisa was regretting at walking here than the longer route to the cafeteria. She should've obeyed her instincts.

Taehyung take her hand off from his face as he clasped it with his hand and a slow smile worked its way on his lips. "Do we go to the same class?"

"No? Why are you even asking me these questions. Now let go of me, I need to do something."
Lisa tried pulling her hand away but Taehyung only pouted and tightened his grip. What did V even do to her to hate him this much? His Céline was supposed to be kind to him.

"Céline, I really need to talk to you."
Taehyung was in doubt. V told him not to trust anyone here but it's his Cèline. Can she even do something bad? But does he really know her? She may have the same face as her but they were both different persons.

His eyes were pleading and his hand were warm on hers. Lalisa opened her mouth to say something when someone interrupted them.

"Let go of my secretary."
They both shifted their gaze to the newcomer. His both hands were inside his uniform's front pocket and his eyes behind those eyeglasses were a hard glare.

"Skipping classes again? Classic V."
He scoffed and even take out his hands to clapped, obviously mocking him.

Taehyung bit his lower lip, frowning at the person in front of them right now. "Jungkook." He spat bitterly.

Jungkook shifted his attention to the brunette. He rolled his eyes.
"And you, what are you still doing here?" He asked impatiently. Lisa quickly take her hand off from Taehyung.

"I was about to buy you some lunch, pres. before I go back to class."
She answered him honestly. Jungkook was silent for a moment before he gestured her to keep going.

Lalisa nod and glanced at Taehyung then back to Jungkook. Damn, why is she in this position anyway?
"I'm just gonna go. I'll leave you two."

She turn her back but Taehyung was fast to caught her wrist before she could even walk away.
"No, Céline. I need to talk to you."

Jungkook walked closer to them, taking a hold at her other free arm.
"I said, let go of her."

Both men stared at each other. Eyes glaring, none of them was backing off.

"No."
Not this time. He will never let her go in this lifetime. She is for him and that's final.