VI : Rebels

CHAPTER SIX

Inside an old looking garage is a secret passage to an underground technology lab, they were posters with 'cautions' and 'do not touch' almost everywhere as the loud music inside that can surely be heard outside

Inside an old looking garage is a secret passage to an underground technology lab, they were posters with 'cautions' and 'do not touch' almost everywhere as the loud music inside that can surely be heard outside. Thankfully their neighbors don't mind it all even if maybe they'll have an unexpected explosion once again which happens oftentimes. This place is small like town that only 80 people lives, they called their community Black Rated. They were those people who got banished from Parallel City, in short they were rebels.

"Mother fucker! How many times do I need to tell you not to touch my things!" A girl with a blonde highlight side fringe smack the head of the youngest in the group.

"Aw! God woman that hurts!"
Bambam whined as he went to hide at the back of his cousin. Jennie rolled her eyes as she take off her lab goggles.

"So why do you grace us with your presence at this early?" Usually her schedule visits are around 4 at dawn to 6 in the morning. Jennie turned her attention to the bob haired girl as she ignore her pouting cousin on her back.

"Any informations you gathered from the aristocrats?" She asked instead when the girl didn't say anything and just continued playing on the new invented gadget. Jennie snatched it from her and gestured her to talk, the girl with a bob hairstyle rolled her eyes as she pushed her cousin away from her back to take a sit at the vacant couch.

She stretched her arms wide and rested it at the back of her head.
"As of now, none. Did you hear something from Yoongi?"

Jennie grimaces upon hearing their other friend. She put the gadget on the strictly 'do not touch' area as she spoke; "Him? I don't even trust that man. He may be a rebel by blood but are we even sure he's not a traitor? He's fucking in a relationship with an aristocrat."
Seven of them grew up together in here but only two lucky ones was able to go out and in to the metropolis and that's her and Yoongi, however the latter was recruited by a higher rank and the rest was history. After that, they rarely see their friend and most of his time was spend with those higher rank kids.

"Chaeyoung is a good person."
The raven head sighed, she indeed is. She even hates the rules and was against with the unfairness with their society however she wasn't that powerful enough to make a change specially when her brother was one of the people who strictly obey rules from the higher ups and she have been discriminated in their circle already for having a relationship with a lower rank.

Jennie laughed, looking at her.
"Are you getting soft now, Lily?"
She had a smirk plastered on her lips, and the other girl kept her face straight, between the two of them; one is very competitive while the other one is a jack of all trades. They may not talk about it but there's always been a tension.

"Of course not, Ruby."
She shake her head, agreeing to the ponytailed girl.

"Good. Because you wouldn't want CL to know this."
She crosses her arms. Everyone knows she was the closest one to the leader. After all, she's the favored child and was appointed to be the next person who will lead Black Rated.