I : Céline

CHAPTER ONE

The Parallel City Was once a simple town, all were fair and they live peacefully with each other not until one full blooded aristocrat went greed for power

The Parallel City
Was once a simple town, all were fair and they live peacefully with each other not until one full blooded aristocrat went greed for power. He gathered up all the nobles and lords to work for a project where they build a Utopia. So he hired scientists and architects to purposely do all God's work. They build a city where they separated the prominent and the lower ones, as it creates barrier to all ranks. Some people started to find the treatment unfair but those who protested were called 'Rebels'.
They were arrested and became outcasts with their own hometown.
Rebels had been banned from entering the metropolis but soon enough, they promised to bring back the freedom they used to have before the aristocrats weren't still greedy for power and all ranks were united as one.

Taehyung shake his head, the suicide note was still in his hand. He is also comfortably laying down on the couch of a stranger which is now him, as he maybe drank all of his beers on the fridge, and his droopy eyes still eyeing the note. It doesn't make any sense.

Why is he here? Is this the fucking afterlife? But damn, why would an afterlife have a suicide note saying he should be aware and run for his life because he is next.

He just died!! And he will die again?! What the fuck was that? Is this a joke?!

Taehyung began chuckling like a mad man. He ruffled his black curly hair and tried to stood up only to fall on his feet, damn what the fuck did he drink?! Was he this low tolerance?

He got on the fridge and saw there was nothing left to drink anymore so he fixed himself and decided to go out. He wore his shoes and with his wobbly self he went out after 24 hours of locking himself inside a stranger's penthouse.

The metropolis of Parallel City was far different from the town he grew up to. Taehyung was amazed at the tall buildings and colorful neon lights at every shops and vehicles. It feels like the age of machines had began, the entire city custom constructed with high technologies and everything was new to his eyes.

"Holy shit, this ain't really afterlife."
He just witnessed an auto mobile passed through him and that shit ain't touching the ground! Taehyung was suddenly all sobered up and people around him look like cyber punks.

He rubbed his eyes with the back of his hand when he saw robots working at shops and people were used to it.
He noticed they pay things with their bracelets, a chip exactly. Taehyung saw he have one too but unlike everyone else, it was turned off.

"How does this work?"
He asked to himself, trying to turn it on by clicking every possible button but it wasn't still working.