VIII : Song

CHAPTER EIGHT

A brunette still glaring at the four eyed SC president from all the teasings they received earlier from their co-councils officers when they got into the gymnasium to give the insufficient items that they bought from the home center shop

A brunette still glaring at the four eyed SC president from all the teasings they received earlier from their co-councils officers when they got into the gymnasium to give the insufficient items that they bought from the home center shop. Jungkook shut them all up though with a glare and his stern strict voice. "None of you won't leave this place until your work is done."
That's the last sentence he says before he left the gymnasium with red ears.

Then not long after he went back with more things to do for all of them. It was obvious that he got furious from the teasing and he's trying to get back from all of the members. They all groaned upon seeing all the untouched flyers that's supposed to be for tomorrow's work.

After that the SC president placed himself to one of the bleachers and do his work there while monitoring each one of them.

"Can you talk to your boyfriend, Manoban to get easy on us." A girl named Hayi, one of the members of the student council complained.

Lalisa glared at the shorter girl.
"First of all, my boyfriend ain't from hell and obviously pres is from there. Second, our uniform got stained with coffees and third? He's too stingy to buy us a decent shirt. I mean who still wear this things these days?"

"So you have a boyfriend?"

"Wha-? No! That's not what I meant."

"You said, your boyfriend ain't from hell and pres is a devil so obviously he's not your boyfriend, so who is he?"

Lalisa sighed. She don't know if she'll clapped with her wittiness or their treasurer is just plain stupid.
"Hayi, I don't have a boyfriend."
She said being done, but the short girl was not even listening to her, she was frozen at her spot at some point and looked like a puppy in awe while looking at the gymnasium's entrance.

Lalisa also noticed how the other members, stopped from what they're doing to also look at that same spot. So, with furrowed brows she turned her head to the entrance as she also took a glimpse of the president's huge frown. The brunette raises her brow when she saw that familiar figure.

He looked intimidating with those piercing cold eyes that was directly staring at her warm ones. Lisa nibbled her lower lip, confusion swirled inside her mind. What is he doing here?

They all watched his every move, surprise to see the handsome brooding lad entering the gymnasium all suddenly. What makes him go here? Everyone knows, him and their student council president don't go along well. Every time they were in the same room, the tension builds up and it all gets awkward.

Gasped were heard when Mr. who-doesn't-talk-to-anyone-except-to-his-friends went in front to their pres's secretary and put a jacket on her as he zipped it close to hide her shirt.
"You don't belong to anyone, Céline."
His jaw clenched, his deep voice sounded velvety that all her hairs on her nape stood up.