Chapter 24

Omg! I just read over chapter 23. And I made so many mistakes. XD spelling errors. Oh well. I'm not rewriting that. So I'm moving on the next chapter. :) enjoy
______________________

I was woken up by a knock at my door. Checked the clock. 1:30 pm.

"Who is it?" I yell. Still trying to wake up.

"Your father." A deep voice says.

Weird, he never comes to my room. I get up and close the book. And place it beside me.

"Come in."

The door opens and he walks in. Looking around until he stops infront of me.

"You missed lunch." He states.

"I know. I just got caught up in a book. And I fell asleep."

He just nods and looks at the book I was reading.

"Ah. You have an interest in the book. Good."

"Ya. I like this kinda stuff."

I picked up the book and looked at it. What a old book.

"Yes. I know. Your mother told me. So I had my proxies get books relating to your interests. That's an very useful book to you. It will help you learn more. About myself. You. The proxies. And the creepypastas. Also a lot more."

I nodded and looked at the book.

"Can I go into town? Like the one I use to live in?"

He didn't say anything. He sighed alittle.

"Only if someone can take you there."

I thought who could take me. Masky and hoodie are the only ones I really talk to.

"Maybe masky and hoodie. May I ask?"

"Go ahead. If you go be back at 5:00. Ok?"

"Ok!"

I smiled and got up. He walked out of my room and downstairs to the living room.

Jeff, masky, hoodie, ben, eyeless were all sitting on the couch watching a strange movie.

"Can you ask for me?" I whispered to my father. I moved behind my father.

He sighed.

"Ok. Masky and hoodie. Would you take eternity to town? She would like to go."

They all looked at me. Masky and hoodie agreed. I went upstairs to get my wool jacket and boots. Also my beanie.

I came downstairs and all they wore was their jackets.

And we made our way. It was quiet for the first ten minutes.

"Eternity."

"Yes masky?"

"Would you ever kill anyone?"

I didn't say anything at first.

"Well, the future. I was born to kill. To follow my fathers steps. I wasn't born to live my life to the fullest. I was born for a reason. Spread horror around the world. I'm suppose to become stronger and powerful. Listen to my fathers commands without hesitation. I was reading a book early. I'm able to do incredible things. Inhuman things."

I responded in a 'duh' tone once in awhile.

They just nodded.

After a hour of walking I could barely see the town. I was getting excited. I picked up my pace. The wind blew gently.

As I was walking I pulled out my phone. To check my makeup. I may have gotten paler. But I still look beautiful. My pink lip balm looked good with my skin. My winged eyeliner and mascara make my eyes look dark. If my eye colour was brown or black. But my blue eyes stood out. I wiped of a little of my lip balm so it wouldn't be as bright and bold.

Fixed my hair. My bangs are getting long. And my hair also. I hadn't relieve masky and hoodie were watching me.

"What? I'm a girl. I gotta look good."

They just chuckled. Their laughs are wonderful. It made me smile.

I checked the time. 3:18. I gotta be back at 5:00. I'll just text momma bear to tell my father I'll be back at 6:30 or 7:00.

I texted her. And we got into town. I'm need to get cloths. Perfume. Makeup. And gifts for everyone. New Years gifts. Already got them Christmas gifts.

Now this is going to be difficult.