•20•

tw⚠️⚠️⚠️ blood ⚠️⚠️⚠️

donghyuck
i was on my motorcycle, on my way to my mission, and my mind kept getting clouded. i was forgetting that i was on my way to somewhere important and i kept on missing turns.

"uh hello?? donghyuck you're going the wrong way you dumbass." doyoungs annoyed voice rings through the little piece of technology on my ears.

i really can't stand minjoo and lucas. they're so annoying.

what the? why am i thinking of that? think of your mission donghyuck. they're not important.

i reach my destination, and walk slowly as it is eerily silent. my mission is to finish off one of our rivals who thinks i'm here for a drug deal. i turn the corner and see the man sitting on a trash can. psh. like the trash he is.

he sees me and jumps off, walking towards me quietly.

"you got the stuff?" my voice was a little muffled due to the mask covering my face.

"sure do."

he walks closer to be before leaning forward.

"you think we're stupid kid?" he whispers as he rips my ear piece out.

oh fuck. i think as 3 other men walk out from behind the dumpsters. i watch in panic as the first man steps on my only communication with the guys.

they run up as i get ready to beat some old people ass.

i watch in surprise as a foot comes up to my cheek before i could even blink. i stumble a little bit as the other men take the opportunity and slash my motorcycles tires. one of the disgusting men grabs onto my leg while the others beat the living shit out of me.

mouth covered, crying, sweating in a silent alleyway. they brought out weapons and used switchblades to carve at my skin.

"take this as a warning. nct can't fuck with us." one of them smugly says as the others snigger.

they walk away, leaving me with a broken ankle, bleeding arms, and a bruised face. letting out a cry once i was sure the unknown men left, i try to pry myself off the floor and get to my motorcycle. it's no use and i fall face first. please. someone come get me.

...

minjoo
"something's wrong! i can feel it! we need to find him now." i demand to my brother
"look, his tracker has been destroyed and there are no cameras where his destination was."
"well too bad! try to find it! i can feel it, somethings not right." my gut wrenches at the thought of one of my possible soon to be members hurt.

...

i'm nervously sitting in the base, waiting for anything about hyucks whereabouts.

"yoyoYO I FOUND HIM!" jaehyun screams out.

we all rush over to his side and some of us are already going straight to the garage. i grab the dreamies and throw mark into the drivers seat. i give him the address and he speeds out the building, already a couple blocks ahead of the older members.

as i'm breathing irregularly, renjun rubs my back in a calming way. i weakly smile at him and he whispers reassuring words to me as i start to somewhat relax. that relaxation was soon broken when mark stepped on his brakes.

our medics walk out way ahead of us and check up on the poor boy.

"MOVE EVERYBODY! THE KID'S IN CRITICAL CONDITION. WE HAVE NO TIME TO GO TO OUR BASE. THERE'S A HOSPITAL DOWN A COUPLE STREETS." taeil yells out in distress.

taeyong turns to the youngest members, including myself, and lightly guides us back to the van.

"no no no no. i have to see him. let me stay." i demand, slightly raising my voice towards the end of my sentence.

"i'm sorry sweetie.. jeno. take her."

jeno picks me up and tosses me on his shoulders as i am hitting at his back.

"LET ME GO!"
"goddamn. you're getting stronger." he, very slightly, seems to be in pain so i give up, not wanting to hurt another member.

...

mark
i'm watching minjoo pace around the living room for like 20 minutes when i get a phone call. it's sicheng hyung.

"hello?"
"yeah haechan's not doing too well... can you watch the kids overnight?"
"erm.." i look around the room to see minjoo and chenji crying, nomin looking scared, and renjun's sleeping with his head on my lap.

"...sure."

he hangs up after muttering a quick 'thanks love you'.

...

i got the maknae trio to go to sleep when i hear a knock. i shake off the couple (nomin) sleeping on the couch with their feet on my lap. i get up and open the door. no one? okeyy.

i turn around and there's the maknaes, in the arms of three different stray kids members.

a/n- sorry for the short chap! im alive dww im just busy with summer school💚 ALSO @ kpopshearteuu ON INSTAGRAM HELPED ME WITH THIS! GO FOLLOW HER FOR LITERALLY THE BEST KPOP CONTENT!