•22•

minjoo
i'm sitting outside the hospital room while playing with renjuns hands and hoodie strings.

"stop idiot" he lets out a small giggle.
"that was the cutest thing ever omg"
"you're such a dumbass" he rolls his eyes jokingly.

...

yuta
"guys guys guys look"

after i said that, the boys, minus donghyuck who is getting his ass beat by doyoung, come up to the tiny window on the hospital door.

"see this is why renjoo." jaehyun turns to look at taeyong with a cheeky smile.
"in your dreams" our leader sassily responds.

"renjoo? what the fuck is that? sounds dumb." haechan says, earning a couple glares.
"girl shut up it's not minjoos fault that you're a jealous asshole. this is why i'm voting for renjoo, maybeee xujoo." he replies, turning his attention back to the window.

"pft. who said i was jealous?? you guys know i'm like not into girls."
"wait you're gay?" mark questions.
"eH nooo i mean, i'm not interested in distractions like that."
"mhm that's not what happened today" doyoung, not so quietly, whispers.

i chuckle knowing that the other members are right.

"why are you so defensive all the time? just get your girl."
"heY man! who said i don't want her??" lucas replies to me.
"okay boy. go off!" jungwoo literally yelled out.

"but on a serious note, can we get the lovers outside to come in and stop being gross? they're making me sick." haechan sneers while looking out the window.

"dude you're literally hurt go sit your ass down." johnny says to the boy.
"hmp. fine."

...

renjun
the tiny girl starts to fiddle with the hem of my hoodie.

"you want it?"

her eyes light up and she immediately nods her head.

"you should've brought a jacket or something idiot... i- we don't want you getting a cold... or anything."
"yeah yeah whatever."

i turn to look at her to see her drowning in my hoodie.

"it smells good.." she says with the brightest smile.
"you're so pocket sized i swear"

i look away from her to see 19 pairs of eyes through the window. what the fuck.

the girls eyes travel to where i'm looking and she jumps in surprise.

"oh uh. hey! how yall doin..." hendery trails off.
"ANYWAY! come inside guys, i think doyoung's done now." winwin says, cutting off the weird silence.

...

donghyuck
stupid, stupid ships, stupid people, stupid fucking injury. fuckfuckfuck.

it's now almost 3am and i'm still awake. looking over at my soon to be member as she's cuddling chenji, with her head on renjuns lap. why. why does that bother me so much?? girls are gross. girls are a distraction.

"you uh... might wanna stop staring.."
"as if." i reply to the older male.
"you couldn't be more obvious hyuck-"
"don't call me that marcus. only minjoo gets to say it." the words slip out pf my mouth before i could even process them.

mark says nothing as he smirks, going back to sleep.

who the fuck am i kidding. maybe i do like her...

a/n- im sprry for the shitty filler... its almost 2:30am and summer school is keeping me kinda busy.. i also attended my great grandmother's funeral today.
it was unfortunately bc of covid. please be safe everyone😤💚 also lowkey hate this story... mighttttt delete it idk