•31•

minjoo
who the fuck?? i question in my head. why do i feel... angry? who's rOsiE? stupid bitch.

"um. hey. can you tell me what u found?"
"oh he's from a gang called bts. super limited information though." i had haechan the phone and he glances at it. i watch as his eyes slightly widen and he shoved his phone in his back pocket.
"you- you uh... didn't see anything you know... else?" he asks very suspiciously.

"no? did i miss something?"
"nope! nothing. uh- come with me to interrogate." so sus.

the boy drags me by my arm and brings me in front of the tied up hostage in the dimly lit room.

"what now. get your bitch on this too?" he weakly spits out, mostly towards haechan.

without warning, haechan slaps the guy straight across his face. i tried my hardest not to flinch at the painful sound.

"who are you?" i raise my voice slightly, being the impatient bitch i am.
"and we know you're in bTs- so don't pull anything." haechan adds right as that j guy was about to say something. he sighs before rethinking his words.

"i go by jhope." he breathes out.
"wack." i step on hyucks foot. don't be rude.
"okay what the fuck do you and your disgusting team want from us." at this point, haechan isn't questioning, he's demanding.

"i don't even know okay! let me go kid. i'm basically harmless." he tries to get out of his restraints.
"don't bother. i tied those. i'm an expert at knot tying." xiaojun walks pokes his head in with a wink and slams the door shut.
"sex craved bitch i swea-" i was about to go off when haechan put his hand over my mouth to shut me up.

"sh"
"you know, you did this to my sexy flawless skin??!" hyuck lifts his sleeves once again to show the scars left on his god sculpted arms.
"look kid. i'm sorry but i just do what boss tells me to do."
"how old are you anyway??"

"26"
"damn bub we really caught a 26 year old?! high five!" hyuck jokingly raises his hand towards my direction and i just give him a blank stare.
"jeez tough crowd..."

"can you just let me go??" an impatient jhope asks.
"hahaha no."

the man says nothing but just grunts in anger.

"stupid 17 year old..." he grumbles as we turn around.

before we left, we tied him tighter with more rope and duct tape. ouch. and tightened his chair against a pillar.

"someone will come feed you tomorrow. have fun." haechan leaves and shuts the door.
"you want some water or something, ask for me. the rest are assholes to hostages." i say nicely but firm.
"thanks i guess"

i turn the several locks on the door and turn on my heel to leave. i jump back a little when i see haechan, arms crossed in front of me.

"first of all, don't be nice to him! second of all, you didn't see an-"
"who's rosie? and why is she saying she loves you? don't you like despise women?!"
"hey shh!" he whispers looking around to see if anyone was looking or listening.

"why?? who is she! if you don't tell me, i'm finding out myself." i ball my fists and leave when i get no response from the boy. stomping my feet on my way up the stairs, just because i'm petty.