•45•

minjoo
huh

i just sit there on the cold floor, confused on the situation. i can't wrap my head around what was happening.

"okay so you're telling me- you guys are allies and i never knew? choi san is literally my fucking sharp shooting idol and you guys didn't tell me?" i whisper shout- talking to lucas.
"okay honestly i thought you knew, technically i mean it's not my fault i just forgot to tell you!"
"so you're telling me, you forgot to tell me that one of my gang idols is one of our allies and it just slipped your mind? i talk about san every damn day for gods sake yukhei."

"uh guys i'm not sure if you're aware but you're currently kidnapped and we're here to save you so could you save the arguing for later?" the guy, yunho i think, nervously scratches his head.

right. oops.

"alright honestly we don't really have much of a plan and our leader told us that taeyong was planning everything out so we're just here to let you know that you're out of here soon- think of us as your little messengers." that tall intimidating guy- mingi? says with a smile.

on their way out, san lets out a little "oh right" and turns around. walking towards us again, he fumbles with his back pocket for a little bit before pulling out two small pocket knives and a brass knuckle. he hands a pocket knife to both lucas and i, and gives yukhei the big brass knuckles. he put them into our pockets after realizing we can't do it ourselves. he turns on his heel and walks away.

he put his hand on the door to open it before turning his head to say

"always wonderful to meet a fan." he adds a sly wink and nods at the both of us before walking out in between the tall boys next to him.

"lucas..."
"mhm"
"i just talked to choi san."
"mhm"
"no way"
"mhm"

...

donghyuck
2:47am. the fourth day without minjoo or lucas. it was her birthday a couple days ago. the birthday of the girl that brought me peace and warmth.

okay...3...2...1 and go.

i think to myself before pouncing onto a stupid teen boy walking into the alleyway i was hiding in.

i grab the smaller kid my his collar and slam his face into the brick wall. i swing his limp body onto the floor before repeatedly bashing my fists into his head as his blood flow onto my hands.

"you think you're so fucking slick?! you think it's cool to take things from me?! think again fuckers." i repeatedly beat the kid, imagining those txt boys.

red. all i see is red. red blood. red bricks. txts stupid fucking red outfits. chan's disgusting red hair. the nasty blood of the people who took my members away from me. i sigh im relief at the feeling of imagining their heads in my hands before kicking his body and sending a text to our cleanup crew the location.

this is a game. this is all just a game. and i'm winning. you'll pay for taking the people i love away from me. it's too late to run away. this game you started first.