•49•

lucas
is this it? what happens to us now..

i sit there, lost in my thoughts with a silently crying minjoo sitting next to me.

"i- i don't really know what happened cause you won't tell me but i'm here for you-"
"obviously you're here for me we're stuck here." her head is pointed towards the ground as she cuts me off.

"cmon joo- i know we're gonna get out of here-" before i can continue, minjoo lets out a dry, soulless chuckle.
"listen lucas. i don't know what kind of kdrama optimistic bullshit you think this is but use your head- it's been a week. and nothing."

...she's not wrong is all i can think.

"we have to hope for the best.." my voice fades away when i look at her shaking her head slowly.

this is worrying but what's my opinion going to do to poor minjoo.

...

donghyuck
seventeen has been helping me plan a way to save minjoo and lucas, since clearly my "tEaM" won't.

i've been staying at seventeens place for the past few days with my phone blowing up.

i walk up from the basement, wiping the sweat off of my forehead. on instinct, my feet take me to the meeting room where, to my surprise, everyone was already at.

"tomorrow hyuck. tomorrow we get your girl back." jeonghan gives me a reassuring look and leans into his chair as woozi pulls up the groups tablet.

"from the information we gathered from ateez" right. them.
"we know of minjoo and lucas' location" we all nod. seungcheol continues,
"right- this is what we're gonna do. i got dino to scale the building last night. there are four entrances including the roof. it's pretty heavily guarded though-"

"- but! i think we can handle it. we can split into pairs. woozi, josh, and soonyoung will stay in the empty building next door with vernon sniping." the leader scans the room with his eyes and proceeds with his thought out planning.

"me and jeonghan, mingyu and wonwoo, dk and dino, jun and hao, and hyuck with seungkwan." he almost raps out, all the said pairs glancing at each other from across the wide table.

...

after a while, we all split into our assigned pairs, training together.

"kwan you know we're gonna take the roof right?" i say, both of us on the floor from exhaustion.
"if it means we get to the two before the rest of seventeen- then sure." his breathing is irregular but sighs out anyway.