•50•

minjoo
another day, another beating. i turn my head, chains clanking against each other as i do, and wince at the already formed bruising on my neck.

"look joo. when we get out of here-"
"if. if we get out of here."
"... when. w h e n. we get out of here," lucas glares at me from the other side of the room.
"i'll never make fun of your height every again." the sides of his lips go up in a successful attempt to lighten my mood.

"sure- as if." i shake my head in a joking matter when i start to hear the same agonizing locks from outside.

my body goes rigid as taehyung walks in with the same singsong voice.

"big boss wants to see you now" he smiles weirdly wide and claps his hands.
"..big...boss?" i wearily look up as my eyes avoid looking at the seemingly positive boy.

"yup!" he starts unlocking the chains attaching me to the wall and firmly grips my arm.
"where are you taking her?!" lucas barks out as taehyung drags me out the door.
"hehe" is the only response lucas gets.

...

i'm brought into a bright white room with a single chair in the middle. the man gripping onto my arm like it's the most important thing in the world shoves me onto said chair.

"oooh jeez. pay backs a bitch huh?" i see the man who i kept in my gangs basement for days come into the room with rope in his hands.

jhope.

"wahh, it's fun being on the chair instead of the one tying right?" he glares at me, tightening the rope so hard its opening up all of the wounds i've received in the span of a week.

...

lucas
what if she's dead? where are they taking her?? i have to get out.

i struggle to break free from my restraints when the door opens.

"hello there." my eyes widen seeing a woman who i recognized as-
"y-you're-" i get cut off with a needle to my neck.

...

donghyuck
today's the day. i'm coming guys. please be okay.

everyone is in their respective vehicles with a truckload of weapons. blackpink did end up supplying me with their weaponry. thankfully.

we arrive at a building in the outskirts of korea. everyone files out and immediately goes to where they're instructed.

"alright guys. it's woozi with your comms?" his voice rings through the ear piece.
"loud and clear." seungkwan replies.

...

"now like we practiced?" i nod in response, readying myself mentally.

my partner swings the rope attached to a grappling hook to the building next to us.

oh god this is intense.

we reach the rooftop and see the door being guarded with three men.

"go." woozi gives us the clear and i jump onto one of the men's back.

easy. i shank my knife into the mans neck in one smooth motion before he could make any noise.

i turn around to see seungkwan about to strangle the other guard when the third one rips him off of the almost dead guard.

boom

i shoot at the man who had his back turned to me before he drops kwan.

the last guy is dragged onto the floor yet again and seungkwan punches him across the face one last time before the mans body goes limp.