•38•

minjoo
"are you fucking crazy?? donghyuck slow down! you're going so much faster than usual bitch!"
"it's fine minjoo don't overreact!"

was the last thing we said to each other before we crashed.

don't worry it just happened because we tried to avoid an animal- to be honest i have no idea what happened.

i'm okay though. i think.

i slowly start to open my eyes and see our surroundings. of course no one was on the abandoned road but the two of us. thank goodness for that. and because the helmets that yuta made for us we should be fine.

i look down to see a pair of arms grasping on me. i'm pretty sure donghyuck used his body to shield mine as i was sitting in the front this time. besides a few cuts here and there, since both of us were wearing helmets and our skin was completely covered with clothing I think we're both okay. hyucks bike looked kind of rough though.

poor bike- it's always fucked up when i'm here

"ugh dude get up." i rip my helmet off so i could breathe better and do the same for the boy laying on the ground.
"my god what happened" he starts to stand up and brush the dirt off both of our bodies. "you're a dumbass and i literally told you to slow down but look what happened dude. what the hell did you even try to avoid-"

my words were cut off when i hear a loud dramatic gasp come from the boy.

"what happened oh my god my poor bike i just got it fixed" he whines as he flails his arm around.
"really that's what you care about? wonderful" almost as if it was perfectly timed, my phone starts ringing.

i look at the caller id- nanas nono.

I pick up the phone and he immediately answers
"hello?"
"yeah what"
"i told tae that you guys were on your way like two hours ago where are you??"

i turn back to face hyuck, wide eyed as he was mouthing "why what's wrong what happened?"

"okay bye jeno we're on our way, be there soon" and i hang up without letting him answer.
"dude it's been two hours since jeno told yong we were coming home."

he immediately grabs our helmets off the floor and put them on our heads. he sits in the front and thankfully the bike still, barely, worked.

"what are you waiting for hop on! you want to get your ass beat?"

...

we run inside as as soon as we got home and not surprisingly some of the oldest members were waiting for us in the living room with a jeno that looked lowkey guilty.

"so like to tell us what your two hours late? the drive to seventeens place is only like 20 to 30 minutes max especially when donghyuck drives."
"we went to get food"
"we got in a car crash"

we look at each other for half a second.

"we got to get food mhm!"
"car crash yup sorry."

our leader looked unamused, johnny was smirking at us, and taeil just sat there shaking his head.

"okay we got in a car crash- bUT we're safe and okay see!" hyuck speaks up while pointing at his barely harmed body. he then grabs my arm and twirls me around.

"it's literally just his motorcycle that's messed up."

...

after a long hour of safety lectures from the guys, we finally get to go on with our days.

"tsk oh please safety? with our jobs? never yong. be easy on them they're still teens you know?" i hear johnny whispers yell as i go up the stairs.

yes daddy suh go off.

i go up to go to my room when i change my mind and go to chenles room instead. i open the door slightly and see chensung playing games together.

jisung clearly winning, with lele on his lap. they're sitting on the floor in front of the big tv immersed into the game.

i internally coo at them and decide to scare the couple.

I creep up behind them with my ahem incredible skills and count my head 3,2,1! "boo bitch!"  they both jump up and jisungs arm instinctively goes up to cover chenle.

"oh my gosh who's really the younger one."
"i'm a big boy i swear." chenles chest puffs up and he crosses his arms in front of himself.
"wanna play?" sung hands me a controller and i sit down on the carpet.
"sure"

we started playing for a while, chenle and I kept losing of course, so jisung stepped out for a round and we all made a bet. they said if i won, rich boy chenle had to pay for jisung and i's next meal, and if i won, then i would have to buy both of them ice cream like the babies they were.

"wait a minute- either way jisung gets free shit! no fair." i realized and put my controller on the floor after playing a round with lele, us ending in a draw.
"oh yeah!" chenle turns to look at his boyfriend.

all he does is sheepishly grin.

"buy us food! because you tricked us"
"yeah! what he said!"

...

after a couple minutes of our bickering, jisung gives in and decides to buy us snacks from the convenience store as a settlement.

we all run down stairs, chenle and i shouting at each other.

"SHOTGUN"
"NO WAY MY BOYFRIEND IS DRIVING MINJOO!"
"NO I WANT TO SIT IN THE FRONT!"
"I'M OLDER!"
"YOU DON'T ACT LIKE IT!"

i slow down and eventually stop running when i realize something.

"we're literally walking to the store lele."
"oh"

unedited

an- IM SO SORURYDBSNNS HERES A FILLER CHAPTER BEFORE J MASS UPDATE! THE WATTPAD HACK THING IS FUCKING W ME RN SO IMMA UPDATE WHEN ITS BETTER! LOVE YOU GUYS!