•32•

minjoo
it's been a week and i still haven't talked to haechan. we've been keeping jhope because we don't know what to do with him yet. i've also been trying to figure out who rOsiE is but i'm way too busy to search for profiles. i also don't know why it's been bothering me so much.

i'm in my room, figuring out which gun to use at our next mission when someone barges into my room. 3 people actually.

"girl." chenle closes the door behind him as he was the last to come inside.
"okay lemme get to the point. get the fuck out of your room sis. we never see you with your missions and your online school." doyoung gives me a concerned face.

oh yeah. my new 'parents' and taeyong decided to make me finish school online. fuckers.

"and also... why won't you talk to haechan??" jaemin puffs out his cheeks.
"i- okay i'm not lying anymore. i have to tell someone. don't tell anyone but when hyuck and i were interrogating that bts dude, i saw a text on his phone." i pause, taking a breath.
"it was a contact named 'rosie' with a rose and a red heart who said, ahem, 'kk i love u too b, ill let you know'."

i take a glance at the boys reactions.

"i know he doesn't like females, and i don't know if she's a gang member. he was really suspicious about it too." i finally finished.
"i'll grab my laptop." my brother runs out the door.

"sooo... are you jealous??" chenle asks breaking the silence.
"shut up stupid- you don't even ship minhyuck!" jaemin smacks the back of the boys head.
"who cares! da romance!"

"okay i'm back!" he sits down next to me after closing and locking my door and whips his computer open.
"rosie.... nothing-"
"try rose! or rosé!" i watch him type.

there's nothing but the clicks of a keyboard.

"YES!" he excitedly turns his laptop to me and all of us huddle around the screen.
"blackpink?! aren't they yg! that's not allowed..." chenle points at the screen.

"...she's pretty."
"minjoo. that's not important right no-"
"yeah but why is hyuck talking to a pretty girl, saying they love each other?!"
"...and you know, they're apart of each others rivals gangs..." jaemin adds quietly.
"yeah. that too."

"we have to tell taeyong..."
"no! we have to talk to hyuck first!" i blow the hair out of my face and throw the giant hood of renjuns hoodie onto my head after hearing jaemins exclamation.
"whyyYy?!" chenle shakes the older boys shoulders.

"don't you know what trust is?"
"but jaem. she's a rival an-"
"no he's right. i just got the tiniest bit of trust from him. i can't lose it." doyoung rolls his eyes.
"fine. if we get in trouble, it's on you kids."

...

after a couple minutes of arguing, the boys decide to make me the one to ask about the mystery girl.

"don't worry queen. we'll be listening at the door." chenle smiles.
"oh god, like that helps.."

i walk towards the door on the opposite side of mine with my brothers laptop in hand.

i turn around to see my brother pushing me, jaemin giving me a fist and mouthing good luck, and chenle fixing his hair right before opening the door.

a startled haechan turns around and instinctively pulls the switchblade from under his bed.

"it's me chill..." i raise my hands up.
"oh... my bad i guess."

there's a small awkward silence.

"i'm gonna get straight to the point. i saw the text from 'rosie'. and i know who she is. i just wanna know why you're talking to a female rival while exchanging 'i love you's."
"what are you tal-" i can tell he's lying, no matter how much of an ace he is. he starts fidgeting with the rings on his fingers when i don't break my gaze.

"please hyuck. just trust me."

i take his silence as an okay and i continue.

"i know rosé is in blackpink. i just wanna know why you're talking to her." i open the laptop and show him the screen with the profile on it.
"sigh. please don't tell taeyong. i'm not dating her if that's what you think." i unknowingly feel a little bit relieved.
"then why?"

"i can't bear talking to a dumbass girl like her but, i need to form an alliance with blackpink. i don't care that they're rivals. i need them. bp's weaponry is incredible." he rolls his eyes.
"then why are you exchanging 'i love you's???"
"why? jealous?"
"shut the fuck up. absolutely not!" i scoff. am i?

"i literally texted her right before saying 'go ask them and stop bothering me you idiot.' see?" he flips his phone to my face.
"and her being the dumbass she is, she said i lOvE yOu tOo!!1!!1"

"oh... okay can i te-"
"NO. no you can't tell anyone until it's confirmed that bp can give me part of their weaponry."
"well.... about that..." i walk towards the door.

staring dead at his face, i open the door.

"uh hey..." the boys just stand there looking at us as doyoung awkwardly waves.

"goddamnit minjoo."