Four

•Sean•

"Sean,you have to listen to me,this is serious" Dad said from where he stood,leaning at the door of my room dressed in a furry robe and a night blinder on his head. He'd been pressuring me all morning about meeting with Ariana.

"Dad,I've been listening all morning and now,I have to get to work" I told him as I cuffed my links and combed my hair backwards with a bit of gel.

"You've not been listening,if not you would have given me an answer by now" he said. "Dad,why are you pressuring me about this now?" I asked feeling frustration slowly creep into me.

"Because I havent said anything about this for far too long and you have to start facing it,you cant avoid it forever" he told me.

If there was anything I hated,it was pressure. I always easily gave into pressure because I wanted to be left at peace and Dad knew that.

"Fine Dad,I'll meet her,happy now?" I told him as I brushed past him and headed for the stairs.

"Dont you have another tour to go on or something?" I asked stopping in my tracks and turning to him.

"Dont be in such a haste to get rid of me Sean,I'll be gone by tomorrow evening" he said.

"Great then" I said before continuing my way down the corridor.
"You're not going to ask me where I'm going this time?" He asked following behing me. "Nope" I said as I reached the bend which led to the stairs.

"You're mean Sean" He said which only earned a smirk from me.

"Don't forget,the meeting is tomorrow! Pick a nice tux!" He yelled just before I started making my way down the stairs. My father would be the death of me.
**

"Sir,the personnel from Greenwood Parts are here" Brook informed me after I'd permitted him into my office.

"Fine then,show them to the conference room and I'll be there in a few minutes" I told him.

"Yes Sir" He told me before turning to exit the room.

"Oh,and dont forget to set up the conference room this time,dont forget the bottled water like last time" I reminded him. Brook wasnt the best of secretaries. Sometimes,he angered me so much that I could just fire him at the spot. But I also pitied him,because his family wasnt so well-to-do.

"I wont forget Sir" he assured me before leaving the room. I wondered if I could even rely on that assurance. I reviewed the papers of the contract and the conditions for the purchase of Greenwood before calling Brook in again.

"Sir,they are all waiting for you" He informed me as soon as he got in. "Good,let's go then" I said handing him the files containing the papers which we needed for the meeting before I strolled out of my office.

Brook went ahead of me,opening the elevator as the conference rooms were the only rooms at the topmost floor of the building. We got in and got out as quickly as we got in.

I walked into the conference room after Brook had opened the door for me. "Goodday Mr Maxwell" Henry stood to his feet,offering his hand for a shake which I took greeting him in reply. I adjusted my suit jacket before taking a seat at the rear end of the table replying the rest greeting with a simple smile and nod in appreciation.

"Greenwood recruits,its very nice to meet you all here" I said looking over them as my gaze travelled from person to person. At least they looked convincing enough although I knew more that anyone that looks did deceive. "I'm Sean Maxwell,CEO of Maxwell Cars" I started.

"I'm sure you've all been briefed as to why you are all here so I think I'll save myself the stress of reviewing that right?" I inquired keeping my gazes on them. " Yes Sir" they chorused.