Thirty-six

•Viola•

        "I'm suddenly feeling cold" I said as I fanned my palms with my breath and rubbed them against each other and Sean pulled up into the assembling company which I guessed was our destination.

       "Really?I think I have a coat in the car" he said as he turned off the ignition and we climbed out of the car. He opened the backseat and pulled out a navy blue coat which seemed to be folded to a corner of the car.

       He helped me into the coat,bringing my hair which I'd put in a ponytail out afterwards. "Feeling better now?" He asked me.

       "Yeah,a lot better. I'm so lucky you had this" I chuckled as we started moving towards the building. Although it had a similar structure as the main company,the loud noises from the screeching of metals,the welding of surfaces,the pumping of tyres and every other noise I couldnt quite recognise clearly differentiated the two branches.

      "I really have to get some sleep after this" Sean told me as we walked through the doors and into the reception.

      "Maybe I could come over today,Hadley seems to be doing better now" I offered.

      "That'll be even better" he told me as a few men started approaching us. "Welcome sir" the man which seemed to lead the team greeted.

      "Thank you very much. We're here for the test drive,I'm sure you're aware of it" Sean told the man.

      "Very well aware Sir. If you could just come this way please" he told us as he started guiding us towards another door.

       "Viola,is that you?" I heard a voice call from behind which made me stop in my tracks and so did Sean. When was this girl ever going to leave me alone? Two times in one day,really?

       I forced a smile to my lips before turning back to look at her. What was she even doing here? "Yang Uma,how nice to see you here" I told her,my voice dripping off sarcasm.

     "What are you doing here?" Sean asked her with a rather less friendly voice than I'd used on her and my smile turned real that moment.

      "Oh come on Sean,dont be so hostile. I just happen to be checking out a few parts and I stumbled on both of you,really" she said with a sly smile as she made her way towards us.

      "And if I'm guessing correctly,you guys are here for the test drive right?" She asked and we just gave her blank stares like we could read each others minds. When she got nothing from us,she gave a dry laugh and continued.

     "Ah...I dont think I have anything doing now. Maybe I could escort you guys,the more opinions on the sample model,the better right?" She chuckled.

     "No,we wont be...." Sean started but I squeezed his hand lightly in attempt to make him not object. If me telling Yang Uma that Sean was mine wasnt enough for her,I wouldn't mind her witnessing it herself.

      Sean looked to me and I gave him a knowing look, I was in no way insecure about Yang Uma,he'd ensured that. "Its okay,let her tag along" I told him which made him furrow his eyebrows.

      "Are you sure?" He asked me as I turned back to her, envy clearly written on her face and that gave me even more guts to do what I had in mind. "Yeah,she might be helpful. I'm not that vast in stuff like these anyway" I told him.

       He stared at me for a while before sighing and throwing a glare Yang Uma's way. "Fine" he muttered through gritted teeth before pulling me along with him. We continued following the men who seemed to have stopped after we did to what seemed like an underground parking lot but I gathered that it was only used for test drives.