Linnett (Lilly X Bennett Frazier)

[Backstory:
Bennett and Lilly have been in the talking stage for a WHILE now. So let's see how they move on further:) ]

‼️It might get a liiitttlee confusing, I apologize in advance‼️

Enjoy!

Oh the chaotic to be couple are at it again.

Lilly was running around like a headless chicken to prepare for their first date at the base. She was successful in making the perfect puppy dog face to get Jeclan to keep Bennett from entering that piece of land.

She went around tidying the place, she started with picking up the clothes scattered around and then went onto cleaning up the bits of food laying on the couch.

'how do these boys live in this stingy place?' she thought as she pulled out an empty pizza box from under the cushion.

Let's just say it took her a loooooong  while to get the place to look better than before. Once that was done she ran back to her car and carried the huge bags of supplies upstairs.

She made some space in the living room and laid out the blankets, making a wall of pillows around it. Then she proceeded to set up the projector and the screen.

The snacks were bought premade since Lilly in kitchen equals to fire alarm going off for the correct reason.

Once all the things were in place, she went up to the room Lilly and Naomi shared to change into a lounge set. She had already given a matching pair to Declan to make sure Bennett's wearing it when he arrives.

She was so busy in preparing all this that making up an excuse for Bennett to come over slipped her mind.

Lilly huffed and sat down on the couch which was pushed to the corner of the room to call Bennett.

Once

Twice

Thrice

He didn't pick up, she then called Jordan but refrained knowing he'll dance to his ringtone instead.

Declan was the only day of hope.

"Declannnnnnn!"

"Lillyyyyyyy!"

"Where's Bennett?" she was getting impatient at this point.

"Is this a way to great a frien- ok I'm sorry I'm spending way too much time with Jordan lately. Um isn't he with you?"

She narrowed her eyes,
"Declan....why would he be with me when I specifically asked you to keep him away from the base?"

As you can tell Jordan has been rubbing off on Declan.

Out of nowhere Declan started making noises and pressed the end button.

Now let's take a look at what Bennett's doing, shall we? *puts out a hand for you to take*

(A/n: I'm feeling weird today don't mind me)

Looking at Bennett breaking a sweat while preparing the donuts, you'd think the coolest of all is starting to loose his cool.

(Too many cool[s] ?)

Everything else was set up in his condo as he added the final touches to the donuts before pushing the tray into the refrigerator.

He wiped his forehead with the apron before changing into a navy coloured button up along with black skinny jeans.

He did the final touches and lit up the candles set up on the table. Only to blow them off since he needed to pick up his Lilly first.

The drive wasn't as long as the wait of anticipation as Bennett sat there in the car waiting to press on the call button.

On the other side, Lilly called him at the same time.

The number you're trying to reach is currently busy, please stay on the li-

Both of them ended the call frustrated.

Naomi's pov( Naomi comes to save the day😂, I'm so sorry Vic I'm just feeling weird today)

I pulled at my hair as Declan explained the whole situation to me.

"Jordan stop trying to bite that Apple juice bottle, it's not the one you saw online"

"Declan are you kidding me? You knew both of them planned something on the same day and you didn't bother at least telling me?"

Declan turned to face the ground out of guilt. I almost melted looking at the puppy dog eyes he was giving me until I remember what he had done.

"No don't give me those puppy dog eyes. Now do you have the keys to Bennett's condo?"

He nodded,
"I do and Lilly is at the base. She is most probably going to be sharpening the butcher's knife" he said gulping out of fear at the end.

"You go and find Bennett and keep him busy until I ask you to get him upstairs to the condo." I ordered him because he had messed up big time.

"Wait a minute, what's that package?" I asked him seeing a package laying near his feet.

"Oh it's nothi-" his eyes widened as he stepped back before continuing.
"Lilly gave it to me.."

"Lilly gave it to you for?" I prodded.

"TomakesureBennettiswearingitwhenheseesher."

He ran out of my apartment as I rolled my eyes not knowing how to plan his murder.

He is actually spending way too much time with Jordan nowadays.

I picked up my car keys and asked Jordan to stay back.

I drove up to Bennett's condo and collected all the food he cooked for both of them. My mouth watered at those cholocate filled donuts but I refrained because I knew the monster Lil became when someone touched her food.
Trust me she's worse than Macy sometimes.

I then hurried back to the base. Of course I was welcomed by a very shocked Lilly who looked like she might as well have a breakdown.

We then quickly opened up the food I brought and added a bed table with the candles Bennett had set up.

Once that was done, I called Declan to send Bennett over and I left a smiling Lilly behind.

Bennett's pov

I shot another glare at Declan as I begged me to wear a lounge set. A fu- freaking lounge set. It's a date night for crying out loud.

I clenched my jaw and said,
"Declan Lynch you better let me go or else I swear I'll make you drink chocolate milkshakes for the rest of your life."

I suppressed my smirk as he gulped and untied my hands. I ran upstairs to the base, almost getting zapped by the security system in the process.

And I finally opened the door to find-

Freaky_Victoria please don't kill me :(

It was getting too long.

But do you like it so far? Or is it as  shitty as I think it is?

I'm so sorry if you had to read this, idk why this took a turn for the worse.

I'll try to update the second parts of both of these.