Something more ft Deccomi

I know I mentioned being inactive but I need a break and yes I imagined Jin in place of Declan and myself in place of Naomi :)

Enjoy because I might not write or update for quite a while.🙂gotta love my exams that always get postponed 15 days before the date

FUCK YOU NTA 🙃😌

NOW LETS START :)

Naomi had been cooped up in the library the whole day. Avoiding all calls and everything she could for longer than her brain was capable of.

Her head felt like hammers were having a go at her skull. She walked a few more steps but came to a conclusion that it was better to stay at the nearest place, which was Declan's

[ This is before Delilah and the parents are our on a date :) me loves Delilah but I want a date rn]

She stood in front of his door, resting her head on the door frame as she knocked.

Her eyes shut close, not being able to stay opened for any longer.
Declan ran over to the door, recognising the knock pattern. Naomi fell forward into his arms making his eyes widen and look for any wounds.

He sighed in relief as he found none and tried to break the hug.
Her head very slightly shook indicating how tired she was. He picked her up and walked into the bedroom. Declan tried to unhook her arms from around his neck but she refused, tugging him forward. This resulted in him almost falling on top of her tiny self.

"Naomi.."
She didn't provide him with any answer but bunched up his shirt in her fist and snuggled her head into his chest.

A warm feeling spread through his body as he slowly wrapped his arms around her.

Soon enough Naomi fell asleep and Declan replaced his body with a pillow to make some food.

Thanks to Bennett he knew a few basics. His sweat slowly trudged down the side of his face as he put the hot chocolate on the tray along with some fried rice.

It was indeed a weird combination but that's all he knew how to make.
He watched his steps and settled the tray on the bedside table.

Aroma of the chocolate filled her nostrils making her turn around and open one eye.
"What's that?"
"What? No hi Declan. Declan thankyou so muc-"

Her raised eyebrow was enough for him to stop in between his Jordan imitation. He smiled at her and fed her like a baby.
He even wiped her lips with a napkin which in turn made her blush.

By the time the plates were empty both of their cheeks were stained red.

Declan tried to get out of bed only for Naomi to hold his wrist. He froze as she sat on her knees to come face to face with him.

"Naomi what are you-"

"Either we kiss right now or I won't kiss you ever again"

"Naomi you're probably too tired to think straight. Let's think of this later o-"

Her hand crept up and placed itself on his cheek as she rested her forehead against his.
"I know what I want Declan. Stop pushing me away." Sincerity shone throw her eyes as their breathes seemed to mix from the proximity.

His hands guided her small body to straddle his lap. Their noses brushed against each other as their eyes closed in sync.

Barely a second later their lips pressed against each other, this foreign feeling ran through their veins.

They pulled back only for him to tighten his hold on her waist. Their bodies seemed to fit together.

He stared at her in aww as she opened her eyes. No matter how much she tried to shy away from the eye contact his gaze seemed to not let go.

"I like you, Na-"

"I like you, De-"
Simultaneously they both blurted out their feelings.

She hid her face into his chest. They both shared a laugh too afraid to discuss what those words meant to them.

The rest of the evening was spent with them reliving their moments together.
They fully ignored their confessions acting as if they skipped that stage.

Not that any of them were complaining from the amount of affectionate cuddles and kisses they got.

:) Sometimes I write happy endings and then sigh knowing my ending will never be happy

Some tears might spill but at least my soul will be free, isn't it?

Bye for now :)