Choking with Lilly & Bennett

A thankyou gift for trying to make me a full time army 😂❤️

Enjoyy

"LILY!"
Declan and Jordan exclaimed simultaneously.

Their voices were muffled from the pain of being tied up to the chair.

Lilly put out her hand for Naomi to clap back.

"Keys" she said gesturing with her hand for Declan to give her the keys.

"Bennett would kill us, Lily" Declan almost whined out her name.

She rolled her eyes and gave Naomi a look. As if on cue Naomi stepped closer to Declan making him avoid her eyes as she gave him the best innocent look.

That seemed to work just fine and Declan sighed, "it's in my wallet."
He lifted his butt for Naomi to pull out the wallet.

The brunette handed the raven haired girl what she wanted. With that lily left the flat.

Her foot was steady on the accelerator pedal, her eyes were set on the road. Barely fifteen minutes were taken for her to park in front of his house.

She left the car and unlocked the door without hesitation. The lights were dim, indicating he was in his room.

He hates dim lighting
She thought.

Her feet continued to lead her to his room. Lily opened the door without making any sound when a hand wrapped around her neck, as cold metal was pressed to the side of her neck.

Well that's not the kind of choking I had planned
She thought, getting a weird look from the audience and a smirk from Hazel.

Her hands held onto the hand trying to choke her. Sensing who she was from her touch his hold loosened.

"Be-Bennett uh" she choked out.

He sighed, letting her go completely.

His hand rubbed his forehead.

"What are you doing here?"

"Why are you avoiding me?"

They both shot their questions at each other.

"What are you doing here, Lily? Why aren't you with- uh I mean, I could've hurt yo- no, I uh." Bennett rambled out as she rose her eyebrows at him, smirking lightly.

"You've been avoiding me" she stated.

"I did."

"I'm telling you that not asking you. Now tell me why?" Her hands crossed as she gave him a stern look, which only looked cute because she was so short and cute.
But Bennett knew not to underestimate her, she could be almost as good as him at intimidating the other person.

He stayed silent and turned his back to her,
"I can't tell you the reason, lil. Just leave. Don't make it hard for me."

(SHUT your mouth that is controlled by an unholy brain! )

"Okay, I don't give a fuck of what you think should or shouldn't happen. I did not tie up Jordan and Declan to get your keys only for you to give me bland answers. Stop trying to make it look like a James bond movie. "
She tugged at his hand making him turn around,

"So answer me, Bennett Richard Frazier. Tell me why I'm being told to leave for no reason? Yesterday you were friends and now suddenly I'm nothing to you!"

Bennett held her jaw to make eye contact,
"You are not nothing to me, that's the point. You're more than just a friend. I didn't want to make this awkward by telling you and now I told you and I'm pulling a Jordan oh my god-"

He was cut off by a pair of lips being placed on his shoulder, because that's how high the girl could reach.

His eyebrows drew closer,
"Why....are you kissing my shoulder? Wait was that your way of shutting me up? Try a little higher next time."

This seemed to tick her off as the smile dropped and she tried to turn away. He held her arm and pulled her into his arms.

"Oookay I'm guessing by the lack of slap on my cheek, you maaayyybbeee like me back or you like keeping up the suspense?" He whispered in her ear and tightened his hold on her waist.

This cued a light slap on his forearm with a chuckle bubbling from her lips.
"Well I guess you must know which option is true?"

Bennett turned her around in his arms and rested their foreheads against each other, brushing his nose against hers.

"I'm guessing-"

"What are you guessing, Bennett?"

"I'm guessing, Lilly that you love Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gam way too much."

With that they shared a laugh and she surprised him by pulling him into a kiss.

Not being able to lean down any longer he lifted her off the feet, making her yelp.

😬Idk where I was going with this but its kinda cute?

Freaky_Victoria❤️