Chaotic Ship ft Dora & Jordan

Dora had a tough day. Running around the school for some paperwork and then running around the restaurant because of rude customers, her legs were about to give out.

She finally got out of her car and unlocked the shared apartment door.

Something didn't feel right, her intuitions said something was wrong and as if on cue she heard a sob. It felt all too familiar.

It couldn't be-

But it was in fact Jordan. Somehow the tired muscles buckled up as she dropped her belongings on the couch and ran towards the source of his voice.

There he was, his face in his hands both rested on his knees. His shoulders shook as he continued to mute his sobs into his palms.

Slowly she stepped forward and took his hands in hers. Without any word she wrapped them around her waist and let him use her for comfort.

He tightened his grip as he cried, her hands continuously trying to sooth him and his tense back muscles.

After a while the shaking body relaxed in her embrace.

"You will hate me for this, Dora."

This only made her take his face in her hands to give him a soft comforting look,

"I could never hate you, Jordan. Yes, I could be mad but mistakes are made for lessons to be learnt, isn't it?"

Her eyes rows raised as his glossy eyes stared back into her worried ones.

He patted besides himself for her to sit.

And so he began to describe how he almost hurt Naomi because of someone.

[ Yes it's that incident.]

His emotions flew out of his mouth slowly making him let go off the weight of guilt that Naomi had already forgiven him for.

By the end of it, Dora didn't need to comfort him through her words anymore. The ear she lent for him to rant to was enough for him.

A few moments passed and he finally opened his eyes and saw her stare openly. Maybe even zoned out while staring at this beautiful specimen sat in front of her.

She flinched when he reached out to graze her jaw with his fingers. His touch was gentle and welcoming.

This moment barely lasted a few seconds but it cleared a few grey lines in their relationship as a whole.

"I-"

"We-"

They both said simultaneously. Eventually Dora spoke up.

"I uh ..I li- I think I should go change, Jordan."

With that she hurried to get away from him. Not for the reason the last sentence implied but to calm herself and curse for almost spilling her feelings to him.

This moment wasn't right. He had just had a breakdown, this shouldn't be romanticised with a confession.

But one thing was planned that Jordan would get the best proposal our girl could plan.

Few days later

The same day, one was at their shared apartment and the other was at the base. Both of them prepared for the other one to step in.

The disappointment set in as they waited.

Not a single clue of where the other one was.

Heavy hearted, Dora took off her glasses and rubbed her face in annoyance.

What ifs clouded her mind when she heard the lock click.

Entered a suited up Jordan with his hand loosening up the tie around his neck.

Their eyes met and slow as they both were, they took a whole minute to realise what happened.

"YOU PLANNED TO BE ON A DATE?"

"Who is he?"

"Who is she?"

"Did you just assume my sexuality?"

Well, some habits never leave and this one was sure to stay.

What else can I say? This night ended up with our adorable ship being together after Jordan gave up and listened to her rant.

At the end she sighed and yelled at him,

"... I LIKE YOU, YOU FUCKING IDIOT. ITS SO APPARENT AND YOU GO ON AVOIDING ALL HINT. Now come here, you'll rip that tie."

As cliche as it is their gaze met when she was trying her best to focus on the tie instead of the proximity.

One thing led to another and they had closed the distance between them.

The rest is for them to know and for you all to find out in the next part

Adios~