Busy day with Hannett

Since I gave Hazel the least 'action' in the first one, here you go. 😂Let's hope Rubix won't kill me

Bennett had been cooking all day, Hazel became his sous chef for the day.
Once all her work was done she looked at him, he was sweating profusely. She told him to take a shower and rest for a bit since all was left was to decorate the pudding.

No matter how impossible that seems, Bennett trusted hazel with everything, even his food.

He went upstairs and Hazel went around the kitchen finding things to decorate it with. She was finally done.

Her head was hurting so she made some coffee for both of them. She added chocolate syrup and decorated his with some more things so he wouldn't complain.

She rested her hands on the countertop. She heaved in relief, everything was ready for today's dinner.

Two arms came around her waist making her jump a little before she recognised the pair of lips settled into her neck. She relaxed in his arms and he continued to kiss up her neck up until he reached the ear,

"Oooooh I see chocolate" a chuckle bubbled out of her lips at that.

This guy loved chocolate almost as much as he loved her.

She turned her head halfway to look at him from the corner of her eyes.
"I think I told you to rest and where's your shirt?"

From the corner of her eye she recognised his tattoos. He lifted her chin to face her,
"Sometimes I think you only love me for my tattoos" he exclaimed narrowing his eyes playfully.

Hazel turned around in his arms and he lifted her to sit her down on the countertop.

While bringing him closer by settling her arms around his neck she told him,
"Maybe I do" she winked at the end but Bennett continued to act mad.

He pouted his lips trying to bite back the smile trying to show up.

"Oh come on, Bent? Bent over backwa-" she was cut off by a glare but that didn't stop her from laughing and leaning on his chest.

Few moments later her laughing fit was over. She reached up to kiss his jaw,

"Still mad?" he nodded trying to hide the smile.

So she reached further up to kiss his cheek
Nod

The forehead was next, which was rather a compromising position since she was quite short compared to Bennett.

Another nod

She held his jaw in her hands and aligned their foreheads,
"Still mad at me? Nod once more and I'll call Naomi to tell her you're bullying me" she laughed while saying the last part.

They both knew Naomi could be scary when she was in her mom mode.

He shook her head way too fast.

He tightened his hands around her waist pulling her into a hug.

Him being him kissed her shoulder making her wiggle in his hold. She was very ticklish and Bennett took advantage of it too many times.

He unwrapped his hands to tickle her waist as well and she tried to free herself, knocking the two filled glasses to the floor.
Luckily they landed quite far away, not touching Bennett's feet at all.

She bit her lip,
"I'm so sorry, Ben-" he laughed cutting her off mid-speech.

"It's fine, they weren't more important than you. Yes I complimented you, stop giving me that look."
He kissed her cheeks which were stained red.

Her friends called her tomato for a reason after all.

His lips lingered onto her cheek and he pulled away slightly. They could feel each others breathe.

Hazel tried to keep her gaze on his beautiful eyes but couldn't help staring at his lips.

"Can I?" Both of them said at the same time. Smile appeared just as the lips met.

His arms pulled her closer and her hands felt the tense back muscles. She had an effect on him and she was aware of it. She moved her thumb making his muscles relax under her touch.

He lightly shivered as she bit his lip on accident. They pulled away and she hid her face in his chest making him laugh.

Both of them were blushing. The moment for interrupted by the doorbell. Hazel was about to jump off when he picked her up in his arms and walked out of the kitchen.

Her eyes were wide when he answered her questioning gaze,
"There was broken glass inside. You can dumb sometimes, Haz. But I love you for it."

He said to so easily that it took a second for her to realise. She choked on thin air as he sat her down onto the couch.

"You love me?" Bennett avoided her eyes.
"I thought it was obvious by my actions but Naomi told me that just because actions speak louder doesn't mean that words loose their importance."

A small smile was on his lips, Hazel opened her mouth to respond when someone banged their fist onto the door.

"BENNETT YOU GUYS CAN KISS LATER, LET US IN. ITS COOLDDDD!"

Well..... Jordan had a bruised arm for the rest of the evening.

:) Did you likeeeeeeeee it? I'm sure you did;)

Hazel_Cahill ♥️