Wrestling match it is! ft Sam and Jordan

Ik you asked for Declan but this scene is so cute and I couldn't imagine Declan do this so *hides behind Sarah* I'm sorry

Also it miiiiight have a little steamy scene. I'm sorry if you don't want to read that, you can skip if you want

Now enjoy :)

Sam and Jordie were hanging out like they did every Friday, they called it Best friends Friday.

Yes you're right it was Jordan's idea to name it.

After Sam got bored of watching Snow White she changed it to WWE. Both of them sat with their legs apart and their elbows placed on their knees.

"Break his fibula, kick the fUcking shin, you dumbfu-......."

"Oookay no more wrestling for you. You're way too violent." Jordan said like the responsible person he is.

Don't give me a look, Jordie can be responsible 😤.

"You wouldn't dare, Jordi-"
Now it was Jordan's turn to glare.

"I dare you to finish that."

Bamm there goes another staring match (or whatever tf it's called).

Sam sneakily pinched his arm making him yelp.
"Ha I win. Loooooooserrrr" as you can tell someone was excited for their win.

Jordan tried to grab her wrists when she turned hers to grab his hands and pinned him down. The Cheshire cat grin was evident on her face as she sat down, straddling his torso.

She made the mistake of looking down at him as he gave her a mischievous smile.

"Oookay, that's how long I can take acting weak."

With that he rolled his wrist and held hers with one hand. The other hand went to hold her waist and he flipped them both within mere seconds.

"Jordunnn, when the fu-" she was cut off by his glare,
"I mean freak, did you learn how to do that?"

She wasn't even fazed by their position, maybe because it hadn't dawned upon her yet.

He winked at her,
"Wouldn't you like to know."

His hand moved from her waist to the floor besides her head. That's when they both realised how much distance they had between them.

They looked at each other, the urge to look down at the others lips was hard to resist. Eventually his hold on her wrists loosened. Her hands found themselves on his chest.

Sudden urge to kiss him came up which Sam gave in to. Her hands clutched his t-shirt pulling him closer, he didn't object either.

He leaned forward. There was no anticipation as if they both had wanted this for a long time. His lips laid on hers as her hands found their way to tangle themselves in his hair.

There was nothing innocent about the contact that was made.

Or maybe there was deep down. But who am I to tell you that? ;)

His hand once again went to her waist touching the skin underneath the t-shirt.

Their lips moved against each other. The desire to be closer made them cover the distance between them.

Jordan happily flipped himself as Sam straddled him once again. He held the back of her neck keeping her from pulling away.

The need for oxygen made them pull away. Sam sat upright pushing her hair back.

That's when she realised what she had done. She got up with her hand covering her mouth, staggering backwards until her legs hit the couch and she fell backwards onto it.

Her hands covered her face and she thought about what she had done.

They were supposed to be friends. There wasn't supposed to be anything more than friendship.

She continued to blame herself.
"What did I just do...." She muttered to herself when she felt as if she was lifted. She opened her eyes to see that Jordan had placed her in between his legs, his hands holding her waist to hold her in place.

Sam turned her head to look at Jordan.

He put a finger on her parted lips to shush her.

"It's okay, stop overthinking. Don't you think it was bound to happen one day?"

Letting out the breathe she had been holding, Sam leaned onto his chest, resting her head into his shoulder.

"But this wasn't supposed to happen. We weren't supposed to kiss. I- urgh"

He turned his face to whisper into her ear,
"Suppositions aren't always meant to hold their meaning, Samaira. And tell me when has anything happened the way we intend to?"

Jordan's hand held her jaw, turning her to look at him.
"Just tell me one thing, do you like me? I don't care if we are supposed to or not. Do you?"

She looked up at him and nodded without hesitation.

"Then what's so hard in accepting that things that we didn't want to happen have happened. Will ignoring what we feel change anything? Will it make us go back to how we were?"

"No, it won't." Her head turned a little more and she planted a kiss on his cheek. In turn his cheek turned red and he coughed to hide it.

This only made her pinch his cheek, the downside was that this was Sam and she knowingly pinched a little harder.

Jordan pulled her closer and kissed her shoulder.

Their heads turned to the door when they heard splashing of liquid to find Victoria standing in front, half of her jeans soaked in the smoothie that was now covering the floor. Behind her stood the test of the clan equally as shocked at the sight in front of them.

Let's just say someone *cough*Declan*cough* ended up dropping his burger on the carpet when they revealed the kiss.

*Smirks* Jeclan is real, fight me.

Maybe don't.

I'll stop now.

Dedicated to the one and only our violent Sam 4ever_Amazing.

Did you like it? Did you like it? Did you like it?

I hope Rubix never comes across this one, I swear to god I'll die of embarrassment if she does.

:) Over and out