Picnic? {Sarah & Bennett}

It was predicted to be a nice sunny day. So everyone planned to have a picnic outside Declan's house. His parents were out of town.

Everyone came in with a casserole full of their favourite dishes. Bennett brought the drinks he made.

The blankets were laid out in the backward a very low table was settled on the side full of food.
Jordan and Maia sat on the wooden platform used as stairs as Jordan had an arm around her.

Declan and Sam we're getting plates from the kitchen all the while side checking their hips and flirting so blatantly.

While upstairs Sarah and Bennett we're getting the old school radio Declan had. They weren't really doing that instead they stood by the window. Bennett looked at the view, which was pretty as Sarah gazed at him knowing he was a much better sight.

The raven headed guy felt like he was being stared at and it proved to be correct when he moved his eyeballs to look at her from the corner of his eyes.

She was still unaware that he knew. He wrapped an arm around her waist and brought her closer to whisper in her ear,
"Don't be too obvious with your staring, they'll catch on." This earned him a light smack on his chest as they both shared a laugh.

She still continued to crane her neck up to stare at him but only this time he stared back.

Not being able to control her urges she bunched up his shirt in her fist and pulled him into a kiss. He very much welcomed it and tugged her closer. They were completely lost in their world when they heard a yell that suddenly came to stop only to be followed by a loud shattering noise.

This froze them in their places and they stared in each others eyes only to shut them back and cringe at what was about to come.

Sarah craned her neck to look over Bennett's shoulder. He snickered at that earning another smack on his chest.
There stood Naomi, the only difference in her appearance was that her clothes were covered in Alfredo sauce and her feet were too close to broken ceramic pot. She was still too stunned to speak up but she closed her mouth.

"B-but you two, I- you two said- WHAT DID I JUST WITNESS" her last words her muffled as Sarah covered her mouth with her hand. Her face scrunched up at the pain as she stepped on sharp shards of ceramic.

Bennett picked her up and laid her on Declan's bed. It was only fair for everyone to rush upstairs at the loud noises.

The one thing that made it worse was that Declan entered to see Bennett kissing the side of Sarah's head and muttering sweet nothings to her to distract her from the pain.

His anger vanished once he looked at her feet.

Jordan and Hazel cleared up the mess soon followed by Lily trying to bring Naomi back to her senses.

It was a royal mess at this point.
Maia wrapped up Sarah's foot and Bennett didn't let her get out of his hold. He held her in his lap not caring about the anger bubbling inside Declan's head.

Everyone shifted the picnic to upstairs. It was going too smooth almost to the point where it was known that this was the silence before the storm.

"Declan can you pass me the piz-"

"NO I CAN'T BENNETT!"Declan's outburst caused the heads to be turned towards him.

Bennett placed her on the bed and stood up knowing it was long awaited.

He led Declan to the living room to talk.

Declan was hurt, he had said how he didn't want any of them dating his sister but Bennett went behind his back. He swung his fist at him only for Bennett to catch it with his left hand,

"Let's talk with our mouths instead?" He was way too calm but it's Bennett after all.

The conversation soon steered towards one with both sides understanding the other. Towards the end once Declan's empty threats were over they hugged and he whispered into Bennett's ear,
"Hurt my sister and you already know."

A smile took over Bennett's frown as he finished his sentence,
"Parking lot. After school."

They patted each others backs and pulled back to notice they had audience.

Hazel and Lily were supporting Sarah and lead her to the couch. Bennett ran over to lift her and help her sit comfortably.
Declan's eyes followed his moves and that's when he knew. He knew he couldn't keep them apart because Bennett would never play with Sarah and it showed.

I AM SORRY BUT I COULDNT ADD MUCH 'ACTION' BUT I'M SURE IT WAS CUTE.

DEDICATED TO samcahill_2103 ♥️

WHY AM I SHOUTING?

I'm gonna go sleep now