Some serious talk (not a ship or maybe it is)

Warning: might touch the sensitive subjects of starving(won't name the disorder, since I'm not that educated on the subject, more explanation below) and suicidal tendencies.

I'm very sorry, I know I was supposed to write Sarah's oneshot today and I didn't (I felt unmotivated and I didn't want to give out a poorly written shitty oneshot)
This is very much related to what I have went through at a point of my life. And I know I'm not alone so maybe this could help a silent victim of deadly thoughts.

The things I mention over here are real and the reaction of characters will be the way I needed my friends' and family's reaction to be which wasn't there.

:) I'm fine don't think about that now and enjoy ♥️

{ I'm also inspired to write about it because bullying doesn't always have to be active, passive bullying is a thing and it changed me a lot. Since tggbb is a book for that cause so I thought of writing this}

Quite a loooooong A/n?
It was necessary,

Now Stfu and read

( I'm sure you don't like this sass, Vic)

The whole gang was assembled at the base. They were having lunch.
As usual Bennett prepared all the dishes so there was a good variety of things.

Everyone filled their plates and sat down. But something was odd, once again Iti offered to serve everyone. She refused to sit down and eat with everyone when Bennett held her wrist and made her sit down besides me.

She sat down and filled half the plate with salad, specifically opting for greens and avoiding the carbs.

Bennett noticed from the corner of his eye, his jaw clenched but he didn't want to bring it up now. He knew he would talk to her since he had been noticing this for too long.

The conversation on the table was of course carried by Jordan and Declan's flirting and Naomi sipping on her ice tea as if it was hot. She had been on twitter way too much.

Rubix had to cut down her screen time to stop her.

Declan and Naomi then teamed up on Jordan so he looked around to take away the attention from him.

But oh well the world never rotates the way you want, the air never flows in the direction you wish for and it was proved once again. He noticed the salad on Iti's plate, how untouched it was as she nibbled on the same piece of lettuce for longer than it should take.

He pointed it out without thinking twice about his words.
"Iti, are you trying out dieting? Or are you starving yourself because of the stomach rol-  owww"
Declan pinched his arm, bruise already had started to form at the place.

The girl, hating to have all eyes on her stood up with her plate to keep it in the sink. Naomi walked over to her squeezing her shoulder,
"What happened, love?" She whispered.

But the dams were holding onto the last screw at this point, the black haired girl looked up to keep the tears inside and shook her head in denial.

She was lying. It was written across her face. The cheeks had become hollow. Her fingers lost the chubby feeling to them, Naomi noted as she held her hand.

"Oh wait, you are starv- What did I do now?!" Jordan yelped again as Declan punched his full stomach to quiet him down.

Not being able to take anymore, Iti harshly tugged her hand out of Naomi's hold and ran upstairs to her room.