The Good Vampire <3 ft Bennomi

The song above is a song that is just so beautiful, listen to it even if you don't know this language<3

A/n: I won't be writing this vamp fic for all three musketeers unless i actually get more ideas related to them. Anywhoo this is my unmotivated self trying to write something to make the people that i love, to smile.

The noises of vessels clanking in the kitchen was audible from the doorstep clearly. Bennett knew something was up. His eyebrows drew closer as he heard a sniffle in the distance. Finally a loud clatter boomed in the empty house. This seemed to pull Bennett out of his thoughts.

Barely a second later he stood behind Naomi. Her breathing was very much audible to even mortals. His hand shook as he reached forward to cover her hand. She stiffened, knowing that he was back with his mixed signals again.

Naomi slid his hand off hers and turned around. A small smile graced him and he felt relieved not noticing how fake the smile was.

"Where are Decca and Jordan?" she asked, trying to get a reaction out of him. Bennett felt something but he ignored and answered the question.

They moved over to the living room of her house as they continued an irrelevant conversation. This conversation barely touched the topic they wished to talk about.

Naomi's dam of patience broke when bennett uttered the following words,

"Why do you wish to choose me, Naomi?"

Her eyes snapped up to him as a fire could be seen behind them by bennett.

"You did it again. Bennett this is it. Leave right now." she said pointing towards the door.

He felt goosebumps on hearing how serious she sounded," naomi, i'm so sorry-"

"No sorry, bennett. Leave. How many times do we have to argue over this? You always read my thoughts. Is it so hard to resist? Im done. Declan has control, why cant you have it too?"

"Declan this declan that. I am Bennett Frazier, naomi. The reason why I don't act like declan is because i'm not him!" he finally lost his cool and spoke up.

"The reason why i wanted to read your thoughts was because i didn't want to be heartbroken over you all over again. Why is it so hard for you to see it?" He took a deep breath before continuing.

"Ive loved you for so long, is it a crime to want to know if you felt the same?"

Naomi raised an eyebrow at him with a challenging look.

"Ok fine. I get it invasion of privacy." his lips pulled forward in a pout.

This sight made her melt no matter how much she tried to resist. She took a few steps closing the distance between them and wrapped her arms around his torso. Her ear pressed right above his heart that seemed to want to come out just because of that gesture of hers.

He was still tensed, too scared to move his limp arms that fell by his sides. Naomi noticed this and pulled back to kiss his jaw,

"This is real, bennett. Now hug me back before you get a chancala like jordan got this morning" she barely finished her sentence and he pulled her closer into the hug. He squeezed her and lifted her off her feet. This was followed by a loud squeal from Naomi's side.

He stopped and rested his cheek on her head,

"I cant believe we just fought over this-" he got cut off by a 'ahaaan' from her as he unwillingly added " although it was only my mistake. Happy?"

Naomi answered him by creating some space and placing a light kiss on the corner of his mouth. This caused another tensed up bennett episode.

They had all the time in this world, he would get used to it soon.

;)

Idk what this is. Im sorry, i just started this oneshot  with a very happy mood and now im barely even a human.

:) hope this didnt make you want to puke

Im not gonna edit it. I might even delete my account who knows.