Safe Place Ft Wordan❤️

The music blasted in the background as Jordan continued to exerting more into breaking through the programme. 

The food besides him sat cold, staring at the man that refused to consume it. The door opened and closed indicating the entrance of someone he trusted with the keys. 

Her hands placed themselves on his shoulders, massaging them to relax the previously tensed muscles.

Jordan leaned back onto his Wints letting her hands hug his shoulders. 

"You're an angel" 

"I'm evil, I think we agreed on that"she said with a hmph at the end for emphasis.

A smile finally found its way onto his face for the first time that day. The stress seemed to be lifted off a bit. 

Winter leaned a bit to kiss his head as she lightly slapped his cheek simultaneously.

"You're doing exactly what I stopped you from doing."

His body shook from the tired laugh as he came up with a way to explain the importance of his work. 

Finally they decided that he deserved a break. They sat in the balcony besides each other their pinkies linked together out of habit. 

"Jordan.." she said, "I..uh" 

"JORDIEEEEE" a loud yell was heard by them causing their foreheads to bang against each other due to lack of space. 

At the doorstep stood Declan clearly showing he just realised he interrupted something. 

His steps were slightly hesitant not knowing if he should abruptly leave or stay for a while before doing so. 

He finally settled down besides Jordan striking a casual conversation. 

This gave Winter another moment to rethink her decision. But the girl was confident. 

Jordan eventually noticed her lost of interest in jeclan moments that he made up just for her to smile. 

His hand took hers as they made their way to the kitchen. Declan parted ways as he went back to his room praying to God that the two would finally act on their feelings. 

The lights were very dim, knowing they definitely didn't want Bennett to wake up to them in the kitchen. 

Winter leaned onto the counter, her arms crossed in front of her as she looked up at him. Her breath was ragged, she knew it could have a bad result too. 

"Fuck it" she muttered. 

"Jordan, I'm ready." Her voice reached him causing him to widen his eyes trying to contemplate what she meant. 

His eyebrows still rested on the very top of his forehead,

"For what?" He choked out. 

Winter's deadpanned look was followed by a smack on his bicep. 

"I thought about what you proposed a few days ago. I can't keep you waiting just because of my fear." 

Her head moved away, not wanting to keep a constant eye contact. 

"I like you a lot. I know there's always a chance that we won't work out but I trust you." 

The last few words made a sweet smile appear on the blonde's face. 

"Can I...can I hug you?" He was being careful, a bit too much but he didn't want this dream to be over. 

His question was answered by her resting her head on his shoulder. 

They felt safe in this embrace, for once his worries shifted. For once he wanted to do the work because of the motivation and not the fear of making others disappointed with failure. 

😞I'm sowee this isn't as long or as cute or as fluffy as I wanted it to be. I am losing my way with words- 

Hope you still kinda liked it wints💜

WinterxWallace