Note and Key

Hello fellow reader who decided to pick up this story!

I'm glad you are showing interest and you like Khun as much as I do :)! But before this story begins, there is something VERY IMPORTANT I need to make clear.

This is NOT your typical xReader story. I am incapable of writing anything romantic (and you don't want to see me try.) This story will be a more laid back xReader, one where you and A.A. become very good friends. But don't worry, VERY good friends.

On the bright side, these aren't one shots and will feature a continuing story of you climbing the Tower. I'll try to make it as interesting and pleasant as I can! In a way, you can think about it as your own journey up the Tower, with Khun Aguero Agnes as one of the main characters.

Great! That's my note. Now let's get into the key for this story:

Y/n= Your name

L/n= Last name

So what are you like? You are a usually quiet but nice person but you can be very upbeat and energetic around people you know. You don't have a lot of self confidence but you will always try when you need to. You're also very smart, so yay! You have a lot of determination and can be very stubborn when you want to.

I'm sorry if Y/n is really different from who you actually are, but I hope you come to like Y/n as you read on!

Okay, the boring stuff is done! If you have decided to continue reading, I thank you! See you in the coming chapters!

-Heavens Wheel