Finally

You. guys. are. amazing.

     From 9 to 27 votes in two days!? I'm not worthy! But in all seriousness, that's awesome and I'm so glad you guys are enjoying this story:) At this point, this is going to surpass my other story (The Fairy Tail and HunterxHunter crossover), which would be cool and sad at the same time. But I guess that's to be expected, considering how Tower of God is all the hype right now while my other story consists of an anime that finished last year, and an anime on hiatus XD. Anyway, you people are awesome, and hope you enjoy more!

     "A.A."

     I don't have the chance to say anything more before the room buzzer goes off again. A.A. goes to open the door. Still feeling like I'm on Cloud 9, I decide to start healing Bam. I sit next to the bed and gently apply my healing Shinsu to his head.

     I can hear some murmurs of the person who has arrived but my focus is on the job in front of me. However, I have a small (kind of scary) feeling on who it is when I hear A.A. say "Come in Alligator."

     And from the moment the visitor enters the room, I can hear the conversation whether I want to or not.

     "Okay, cool! My prey is safe and sound!"

     I can feel the alligator's stare at the back of my head.

     "Why is there a random Turtle sitting next to Black Turtle! Blue Turtle, explain yourself!"

     Throughout this, I'm doing some complicated calculations in my head. I think I've figured it out.

     Black Turtle = Bam

     Blue Turtle = A.A.

     Random Turtle = Me?

     "Calm down Alligator." I hear A.A. say. "This is Y/n, she's offered to heal Bam. And keep it down, will ya?"

     I feel like I finally need to acknowledge the existence of this huge alligator. "Um...hello." I say, quickly turning my head, trying not to show that I'm kind of freaked out by the existence of this alligator.

     A.A. must have noticed because he sighs. "Y/n, this is Alligator. He talks big but he's pretty harmless."

     "I'm not an alligator, I'M RAK WRAITHRAISER! All Turtles should cower at the sight of the great hunter!"

     I quickly turn my attention back to healing Bam. I had thought all Regulars would be normal to some extent, but I guess not.

     "However, since Healer Turtle is helping my pray, I will avoid hunting her." the alligator named Rak says.

     So now I'm... Healer Turtle? "Well, that's good to know." I say sarcastically under my breath. I can hear A.A. trying not to laugh, to the confusion of Rak.

     Soon enough, Bam's head injury has been healed. "He'll be fine now." I say. "But he's under shock, I'm guessing from the hit, and for some reason, he's physically exhausted. So I wouldn't bet on him waking up yet." It's strange why he's exhausted. Could it have something to do with the red haired girl's injury?

     "That quickly!?" A.A. says. "That's amazing."

     He turns towards Rak. "Alligator, stay here with Bam. Y/n and I are going to step out for some time."

     "Don't tell me what to do, Blue Turtle!" Rak complains, but A.A. quickly takes my arm and pulls me out of the room.

     We're finally alone.

     "Sorry about the Alligator." A.A. says. "He's exhausting."

     "How did you end up on a team with him anyway?" I ask.

     When I used to imagine meeting A.A. again, I had always been afraid that we wouldn't have anything to say to each other. We would be older and possibly different.

     I had worried for nothing.

     There is a lot to talk about. How we got into the Tower, the testing sites, and the different people we met. Turns out A.A.'s testing site had been a battle to limit the amount of Regulars to 200, instead of a 30 minute death match. He had met Bam and Rak purely by chance and they had formed a team. 

     "Rachel went to see Bam before. Do they know each other?" I ask.

     A.A. grimaces, then his voice drops to a whisper. "Listen, don't ask question, but... we're not supposed to tell Bam that Rachel is here. I'll...need to lie to him when he wakes up."

     Of course, this makes me curious. But I hold my questions back. "You should probably just ask Rachel." A.A. says.

     "I did." I say. "Her answer was very vague. And throughout the entire Crown Game, Bam's appearance in the game didn't seem to matter much to her."

     A.A. looks really disturbed by that. By now, we have reached the end of the hallway, leading into a balcony. The Shinsu Sky is reaching a sunset and it looks beautiful from the balcony.

     "Anyway, I don't think we should figure that out now." A.A. says. He looks directly at me. "You've gotten stronger Y/n. I had a feeling it was you, the minute I saw you use your ability in the Crown Game."

     He smiles. "Who knew we'd meet so soon into the Tower."

     I resist the urge to look away. When I was younger, I saw in A.A., a kid my age. A kid with a good heart, who was fun to be around. Now, he was still those things but...

     ...he was also really good looking.

     "Well, looks like the impossible did happen." I say. I know that reminds us both of when we had agreed to meet the Tower, so sure it was impossible, but still wanting it to be true.

     I laugh. "And look at you. I don't see you for a few years and you become a mastermind."

     A.A. looks offended. "I was always this smart, what are you talking about?" He also laughs.

     So much nostalgia. It reminds me of when we said good bye. I put my hand out.

     "So we meet again Khun Aguero Agnes."

     Remembering, A.A. puts his hand out also, meeting mine. "That we do, Y/n L/n. I look forward to climbing the Tower with you."

     Two friends, meeting after so many years, welcoming each other with the same handshake they said goodbye with. It sounds like something out of a novel, and it feels amazing.

     As nighttime comes, there is still a lot of things I don't know about A.A. What changed over the past few years, the Khun estate, and his goals right now. But I'll have a lot of time to answer those questions.

     Because I'm climbing the Tower with him.