0.2

0.2

everyone has that one secret

being the reason that they are

the way they are

-

Wendy was downstairs with Charlie and all she heard from upstairs was Tamina and Jordyn yelling, and occasionaly something being thrown on the floor or against the wall, which was probably Tamina, she had a worse temper than Jordyn.

"Get out," Tamina scoffed, "You're not getting anywhere by yelling at me for sleeping with Ashton." Even though it was upsetting, it was true. There was no way Jordyn was going to be able to hurt Tamina, no one knew her weak spots, she kept them hidden so she wouldn't seem weak.

"How would you feel if I slept with Calum?!" Jordyn yelled at her, "Tell me how that would make you feel?!"

I chuckled to myself when I heard her say that, ironic.

Tamina shrugged, "Maybe you have, how would I know?"

Jordyn didn't respond to that, she just wiped the tears from her eyes with the sleeves of Ashton's black sweater. Tamina crossed her arms and raised her eyebrows.

"Anything else you want to say?" Tamina said to her. Jordyn stared her up and down and nodded.

"Yeah actually," Jordyn swallowed hard.

Tamina shrugged, "Go ahead."

"I see right through you," Jordyn sniffed, "I know that you aren't as cruel and as heartless as you may seem, something happened to you, and it made you this way, you know how I know that?"

"How?"

"Because I know you better than anyone," Jordyn said, "I'm like your sister, I know you have a heart."

Tamina shook her head and pushed past her, bumping into Wendy on her way out. Wendy looked her up and down and heard Jordyn crying in the bedroom. She turned to Tamina and tilted her head up.

"What did you do this time?" Wendy laughed, "No wait, let me guess. You had to feel better about yourself, so you went and made Jordyn feel like shit."

Tamina swallowed hard, wanting nothing more than to shut Wendy's pretty little mouth. She hated that Wendy was the only girl who stood up to her, she hated feeling weak compared to her.

"Aw, look who thinks they know everything," Tamina chuckled, "You don't know shit."

Wendy took a step closer to her and Tamina raised her eyebrows, "What do you think you're going to do? Hit me?"

"I might," Wendy chuckled, "You never know with a girl like me."

Tamina laughed, "Can't deny that one, but just remember, hit with your left hand, it's not like you could with your right hand."

Wendy felt her face drop and stared at the black glove on her right hand. She looked up and Tamina and swallowed hard and Tamina chuckled.

Wendy scoffed and walked into the bedroom, to comfort Jordyn. Tamina walked downstairs and outside where she found Michael and Ashton sharing a cigarette.

"Do you guys do anything but smoke?" Tamina scoffed.

"Hey I don't smoke!" Ashton said, "Michael does!"

"Ash only takes a smoke here and there," Michael shrugged, "And don't try and act all grossed out, you smoke too."

"Yeah, sometimes," Tamina said, taking a seat next to Ashton, "I'd rather not die of lung cancer."