0.5

0.5

once you let

the dark souls in

there is no

letting them out

-

Saying that the thought of doing a real ouija board scared Charlie would be an understatement, she was terrified. She hated how easily she got scared of those things, but she really couldn't help it, everyone else seemed okay with it, even Luke was taking the fact that a devil board was in their house better than she was and he was usually more scared of things like that than she was.

"Ashton can you pass me that charger on the floor?" Calum asked, his phone was dying and he was in the middle of playing a serious game and there was no way that he wanted to loose, he was trying to beat his highscore.

Tamina was taking a nap, she had taken two of her pills this time hoping that she would be able to sleep with no problem. She hadn't been getting any sleep, she either had dreams of the old woman locking her in a room, the beautiful boy getting stabbed repeatedly in her sleep and now there was a new one, it was a young girl with dark hair who kills herself after writing her suicide note.

Charlie and Luke were in the kitchen eating lunch, no one else was really hungry but those two were starving. Michael and Wendy went out again and Jordyn was in the room, visualizing Tamina as she slept.

Tamina had asked her to do this in case she started screaming again, there was nothing that she hated more than those stupid nightmares, they each had a different type of effect on her.

The one of the old lady made her all paranoid and everywhere she turned she swore someone was following her and made her wake up screaming.

The one of the beautiful boy made her really sad and made her angry, she always woke up crying.

The one of the girl with the dark-haired girl made her confused and curious, what was in the girls note? Why was she crying? Why did she hurt herself the way that she did? How did she have to courage to shoot that gun? She always woke up breathing heavy.

"Do you think that we'll be okay tonight?" Charlie asked Luke, taking another bite of her spaghetti, "Like with the board?"

Luke nodded, "Yeah, I'm sure we'll be okay."

"Ashton told me about the guy at the store," Charie raised her eyebrows, "The old man, how come you didn't tell me about that?"

"I knew you'd get scared," he muttered, "Michael says that he was just trying to scare us."

"Of course he said that, it's because he doesn't believe in this kind of stuff," Charlie sighed, "You should have told me Luke."

"Well, do you believe in this stuff?" Luke asked her, reaching across the table to grab her hand.

She shrugged, "I mean, kind of, I don't really know."

The door opened making Charlie jump, Michael and Wendy walked in with a smile on their faces.

"We just saw the best thing ever," Wendy pratically sqeauled.

"Which was?" Ashton asked.

"Some guy proposed by the bridge," Michael couldn't contain the smile on his face, "It was really cute."

"You two are gay," Calum said, "Ashton I told to hand me the charger! My phones going to die!"

Ashton threw a pen that he found on the floor at him, making Calum drop his phone. He gasped and swallowed hard, trying his hardest not to get up and smack the living shit out of Ashton.