Team Se Ri

It's a real update this time. Enjoy~

Jeong Hyeok stepped into the shower behind her, his skin merging with Se Ri's as he enveloped her with his muscular arms. He brushed his lips ever so slightly across her temple, her cheek, and the side of her throat. Then he began to nuzzle her neck with a feathering motion that that drew a sigh from her, a current of pleasure sent down her spine.

"Good morning, my love." He breathed, running his large hands down her thighs.

His arm made her shiver, but she didn't flinch. She was still amazed by how gentle his hand was. But then again he never stopped amazed her, even after 3 kids later.

"Hey." She whispered, her fingers sliding over his arms.

She heard his breath catch in his throat and he smiled, turning around to face him. Se Ri kept her eyes closed as drops of water poured through her mane, just feeling his fingers skimming across her flesh. He brushed back her hair with a touch as soft as snowflakes and cupped her cheeks with both hands. She slowly opened her eyes and cast her gaze forward. Jeong Hyeok's smile was so full of tenderness that it was like being kissed, a smile so beguiling, it tripped her heartbeat to breathless peace.

"Ready for your big day?"

"This is just like every other workday, honey." She answered, smiling.

"But you'll officially introduce our daughter to your world. That must be exciting for you." Jeong Hyeok wrapped his arms around her, pulling her against him, and she buried her face again his chest. "I am so proud of you. For everything that you do for Seri's Choice and for the charity, and for me. And I know for the children's too."

"You are still my favorite charity case." She mumbled against his skin, making him giggle.

"She'll love it, Se Ri-ya." he said, stroking her back. "Spending the day with Mama at your office instead of just staying home."

"I really hope so. She just seems bored every single bloody time I mention something about my work."

Jeong Hyeok laughed softly and tilted her head so he could look at her. "Then why is she already downstairs, waiting for you?"

"She is?"

"Yes! All dolled up in that cute little business outfit. She woke up earlier too."

"But we didn't even have breakfast yet." She said surprised.

"I think she doesn't care." Jeong Hyeok chuckled and then gave her a light smack on her butt. "You better hurry. She is impatient."

"I am done here anyway." Se Ri replied as she wiggled free of his arms.

"You should never be allowed to take morning showers without me." He said with a playful pout.

Pressing her breast against him, Se Ri crushed her mouth over his, leaving him gasping for air. "How about I'll give you a rain check?"

"I'll swing by your office during lunch break." He muttered.

She laughed. "While your daughter's there? No. I don't think so." She stepped out of the shower, brushing her hand across his chest. "Tonight, Ri Jeong Hyeok-ssi." She smirked. "I'll be all yours tonight."

"And what am I supposed to do about this—" he pointed down there, "now?"

"You got two hands. I am sure you will figure it out."

****

After gathering her stuff, Se Ri went through it one last time to see if she was missing anything, then she turned to her daughter and smiled. "You got your lunchbox?"