Madam President

"Why is Jeong Hyeok standing there with his arms crossed like that?" Yoon Se Jun asked, looking out the kitchen window as he saw Jeong Hyeok standing in front of his daughter's little tent.

"He is having a standoff with Madam President until she comes out to eat the last of her vegetables." Se Ri said without hesitation. She was washing the last few dishes from lunch but left one little plate on the counter.

"Madam President?" Se Jun laughed when he heard Se Ri's nickname for her daughter. "And how did she earn that nickname?"

"For exactly what she's doing right now... she tends to get her way." She laughed, turning around to look at her brother. "Da Eun is at that stage right now where it's not even compromising. She's bargaining back and forth. She'll be all 'I want two juice pops for every Brussels Sprout I eat.' it's exhausting, really. And right now she's at zero Brussels Sprouts, zero juice pops."

Se Jun made a face when Se Ri mentioned Brussels Sprouts. He didn't blame his niece for wanting to bargain after having to eat that dreaded vegetable, but he didn't dare argue with Se Ri about what she was feeding her child. "Hmm, good luck with that," he eventually laughed. "I can't tell you the last time I saw a kid willing to eat Brussels Sprout... so, Jeong Hyeok might be out there for a while."

"I just don't want her to be picky eater, Oppa."

Se Jun barked a laugh. "Se Ri-ya, you are a picky eater too."

"I was a picky eater." Se Ri corrected him.

Outside, Jeong Hyeok stood at the foot of his daughter's little tent. His arms were crossed and he was doing his best not to be super angry with Da Eun, but this was different. "Ri Da Eun... you aren't going to have any juice pops for foreseeable future if you don't come out of that tent."

"No," Da Eun said and judging by her tone of voice, Jeong Hyeok knew she was pouting. Their daughter was just as stubborn as they were – Se Ri told him that pout was definitely his because Se Ri never pouts – The tent rustled, but the little girl still didn't come out.

"Butterflake... you're missing out on visiting Se Jun samchon. He doesn't get to see you very often. That's not very nice." Jeong Hyeok sighed softly, looking at the tent.

"Does Se Jun samchon have juice pops?" Da Eun asked from her side of the tent and Jeong Hyeok had to bite his tongue so he didn't laugh.

"No, he doesn't have juice pops... and you are going to be in big trouble if Mama has to come outside to come and get you because it looks like she's about to open the door. Da Eun-ah, Mama is scary when she is angry. Come on out, Butterflake."

Da Eun eyes widened when she heard that, because she knew if Mama had to come outside, she'd be in even more trouble... because Mama was really scary when she got mad. "Appa, I don't want to be in trouble!" crawling out of the tent, she looked up to see no one was there. "Appa?"

Soon Jeong Hyeok scooped up his daughter. "Gotcha!" he said, laughing when Da Eun squealed in his arms. Tickling her belly, he smiled at his daughter. "There is no escaping us now."

Da Eun wiggled and giggled as her dad carried her back inside. "Appa, you tricked me!" she said between giggles, pushing her hair out of her face. Inside, she saw Mama standing with Se Jun samchon. They were talking about something.

"Oh, there you are, little lady. I was wondering where you went." Se Jun smiled when Jeong Hyeok sat the little girl in the chair at the kitchen counter. "Okay, I have a compromise for you..." Putting Da Eun's dinner plate back in front of her, Se Ri had removed all of the Brussels Sprouts, leaving only a couple pieces of broccoli and some squash. "If you can eat the rest of these veggies, then you may have a juice pop with Appa and Se Jun samchon."