Part 21

I woke up to a cold bed, alone, the shit head left me. I checked to the time, 12pm, no wonders. Anywhore, I got ready into this :

After I got ready I texted Jaden to come to my music room

After I got ready I texted Jaden to come to my music room. We decided that we would work on a song together since that boy could really sing alright. "I'm here, let's get on with it!" He smiled sitting down next to me. "Hello to you too" I laughed. After about an hour and a half we finally wrote some rough lyrics and a base we like.

"Ok we will continue tomorrow" I said. But as I got he pulled me back down and kissed me. Nice, no what wait, NO! After coming into realisation I suddenly pulled away. We both had guilt in our eyes. "Oh shit, I'm so sorry" Jaden stuttered. "Um, it's ok, just don't do it again" I replied pulling him into a hug for reassurance. I basically just cheated on Payton. Wait, oh god! But I technically didn't cheat since he kissed me and I pulled away, right?

As we walked out someone yelled, "they've been gone for about 2 hours!" Then another said, "where the hell are they?"

Jaden and I just looked at each other. I had the best prank idea, what if I was cheating on him with Jae. Perfect! After explaining the plan we went into my bedroom slamming and locking the door in the process. Suddenly we heard stumbling up the stairs. Probably the others coming to find us.

We decided to make it even more realistic by adding some, interesting noises. As the process continued Jaden was lying on the bed trying to keep in his laughter from our noises. Then there I was rolling around on the floor almost setting myself quietly. We heard some deep conversation outside, they were probably making some sort of plan. Then we heard both of our phones go off that we had with us.

"What the fu-!" Jax yelled but stopping as he realised what was going on. That just made us laugh harder. "You got us so good" Lexi laughed. But then I saw Payton wasn't here, oh shit! "Where's Payton?" I managed to squeeze out. "Downstairs, he's quite mad at you though, just to let you know" Hunter smiled sarcastically.

So once I got over my laughter I went downstairs to see Payton with tear stained cheeks. "Paytonnnn" I mumbled making a pout face. "Fuck off bitch" he growled. Geez, harsh much? "Let me explain!" I snapped, why is he making such a big deal out of this. He knew I would never cheat. "There's nothing to explain, your just another fucking cheater!" He yelled standing up and started to walk away. "Hey, it was just a prank" I said pulling him back. I actually felt quite guilty. "What?" He mumbled barely audible. "You heard me" I laughed as I hugged him. "I still love you, I can't stop and won't" I added. "I love you too" he said kissing me.

At about 8pm we decided to play hide and seek we went into teams :
1. Olivia and Ava
2. Payton and Jackson
3. Anthony and Josh
4. Jaden and Chase
5. Kio and Griffin
6. Bryce and Addison
5. Avani and Charli
6. Quinton and Kio
7. Lexi and Hunter

"Let's go!" I whispered to Olivia and we ran outside to the garden. We decided to hide behind a big pot plant so no one would see us. Quickly, I went to go see if anyone was close then when I went back to Olivia. She was gone. No, nO, where the fuck is she. It was dark so I couldn't really see properly. "Liv" I whispered relatively loudly. No answer.

It had been about 5 minutes, she was no where, I had looked for her. By now I was legit having a panic attack. Matt, I needed to call him. "What's up?" He answered. "Liv, she is no where, I've been looked for her for 5 minutes, she's no where" I cried. "Shit, ok my gang and I are coming!" He muttered before ending the call. I then informed the others :

After about 7 minutes, that's when Matt and the others arrived

After about 7 minutes, that's when Matt and the others arrived. I quickly greeted them and we got ready. He gave me a mask a gun since unfortunately didn't have one on me. "The fun and games have started" I smirked as we all went our own ways around the property.

Matt and I decided to go together since we were the most senior. We entered the house as I quickly rushed up to my bedroom to go and get the gun I'm best with. On the way back someone of course stop me. Anthony, really. "I said stay down" I whispered harshly before walking off.

"Ok, outside" Matt told us. As we left the house that's when I saw the unfamiliar gang. Why would they want my daughter, she's my everything! Then I realised something else, there were lots, much more of them then there were us. Shit, well watch our last moments in live action.

Suddenly, as they saw us, that's when they attacked. The fires came in from every angle but we just kept going until we were free. No more fires, they just all stopped. Then someone came out with Liv. She looked terrified. This is my fault, I shouldn't of just left her alone.

"Hello daughter, oh and look it's your soon to be husband" the man smirked as he pointed to the boy next to him. They both took their masks off. Great, are you sure this is not a big dream. It was my ex and father...

Words : 1002
❖⚛︎❖⚛︎❖⚛︎❖⚛︎❖⚛︎❖⚛︎❖⚛︎❖⚛︎❖⚛︎❖⚛︎❖⚛︎❖⚛︎❖

A/N : I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I had writers block but now I have a good idea, so yay :) 🌷
But Josh and Nessa broke up, I definitely wasn't crying just about the caption before even watching the video. I hope they get back together, but I support their decisions :(  #Jessa