0 7

Chapter 7

I haven't spoken to Nate recently even though he's always brought up in conversations by my dad. Nate made sure to rush me out of the restaurant and didn't even think about shoving me into the car so that we could get out of there.

Pictures were all over the internet with us together. The media had now started to make the connections between his family and mine.

Luckily for me we had barely anytime to talk as he pulled up to the hotel and ran inside without even saying goodbye.

Nate is such a powerful man and a heartthrob to many women. He was featured in the latest vogue magazine talking about his rise to fame and what he wants for his future. Mum keeps telling me to read it she said I should but to be honest I don't want to.

Nate actually designed our new reception all by himself and my lord he is one hell of an architect the place looks Amazing now. But I won't tell him that. I'm sure he gets told that every single day.

For a few days, myself and Nate were in many of the papers as a rumoured couple which really annoying. My posts were full of hateful comments from random people. It was unnecessary for them to insult me this way.

Dad wanted to tell Nate but I told him not to because I didn't want to cause any more drama then I have done already. I'm sure he gets much worst every day.

I won't deny it though it's hard to read some of the things that have been said about me. I just turn off comments on most of my posts these days and don't even try reading my messages.

Tonight, is quite exciting for me I have been invited to Thomas's talent show tonight since he attends this great art school thanks to Nate, and he is performing tonight in front of a lot of people and he asked for me to come and how could I decline.

I was well aware that Nate would most definitely be there for him, I guess today would be the day where I actually face the music with him.

Tammy is coming with me so she's picking me up after she's finished at work. Which should be very soon if she manages to stick by the time.

" Look who's finally dolled up for once " here she is making fun of me.

" shut up and go get me my shoes " I guess I haven't been going out much, I've kind of been busy with my parents and the hotel so I haven't had the chance to really go out. My bank account has never been so happy with me.

" Alright Retty " she says walking into my wardrobe with a smirk plastered on her face.

" is lover boy meeting you then " I ask her, Tammy has been dating one of my old college friends for quite a while and they seem to be hitting it off or so that's what I think.

She won't actually tell me who it is, something about them wanting it to be a surprise.

I do remember a few of my old friends from college but not well enough to have any idea who she is seeing.

" yep he's meeting us there, he's just picking up his friend he said he was invited too "

Wow I wonder how many people are going to be there. Will Thomas be very nervous.

" let's go then " I check myself one more time in the mirror and quickly follow her out the door towards her brand-new Audi.

Once arriving at the school, We find a good parking space near the front and step out.

I look around the parking lot wondering if I recognise anyone. Who am I kidding, I probably wasn't going to recognise him, whoever it was.

Tammy grabbed the back of my head and moved me to the left slightly. My eyes locked on a guy leaning up against an all black Mercedes sport. The guy slowly removed his sunglasses.