Author Note

Hey readers,

Since He's Her Billionaire finished I have had many messages about the clear difference between the book's original copy and the one which you have just read. 

Through reading the original copy I not only wanted to edit the book but also rewrite it to my personal preference. I was not happy with the original outcome as many of the chapters were rushed and didn't make sense. This version is i want for He's Her Billionaire.

I understand that some of you may have loved the original but this is the version that I want for the book. I really hope that you enjoyed this version as well and can further support the Sequel The Billionaire's claim and also the spin-off, The Billionaire's Choice. 

I don't plan to change the two next books as much as I did for this one. Which will probably please a lot of you. 

I also want to clarify that i write as a hobby, i don't plan a future in writing but for the time being i enjoy writing these books for you all.

A way to give me a purpose when i don't feel great. Your comments keep me going and make me inspired so i really appreciate it when i find myself in a bad mental state. 

I Hope that you enjoyed this book, and thank you for the votes and comments. 

See you over at The Billionaire's Claim.