Chapter 1: The beginning

Betty's POV:

J-How do the tunnels look down there Cooper

Jughead was wearing an elegant classic tuxedo, while I was at the apartment wearing an elegant dress just in case I had to join Jughead at the party.

B- They  tunnels look good, no men in the first path

B- They  tunnels look good, no men in the first path. Whenever you are ready.

J- I'm waiting for the distraction that the waiter will create.

B- Did you pay him?

J- Yep

B Classic Jones

Jughead and I were on a mission in Mexico. He was currently at a party that the Narco and his wife were hosting. He was at the tunnels under his office. I was at the apartment the FBI provided for us to work in, I was working with the computers, unlocking the security systems, and watching everyone's every move on the security cameras. I am the hacker in our partnership, Jughead is the strategist, he has eyes and ears everywhere when he is on the battlefield, as an army veteran he was good with guns and had amazing fighting skills. I usually stayed away handling security systems and I had my eyes on every building.  Jughead and I took turns on who was in the battlefield. Seeing who's skills came better at play.

J- There it is, he knocked drinks on the host, the Narcos wife, the guards are moving from the office door, I'm moving.

B- Cameras are off, the code for the door is 4523. The hidden path is behind the painting.

J- Got it, I found the door, I'm going in.

B- Path is cleared, I got eyes on the target.

B- Jones, he's coming towards you from the left tunnel

J- Got him, he's down

B- There's two more men at the end of that path, take them out and then you will find the Narco, he's just in his office having an affair with his mistress.

J- Okay, I'll take them down, ouuu having an affair that will be fun to watch it, don't you think Coop?

B- Omg, stop and do your job Jones, you are unbelievable