Chapter 7: Meeting Charles

Jugheads POV:

B- Charles!!!!!

Charles???? As in the guy she mentioned in her dream when we were on the plane? Who was this guy and what was he doing here. I couldn't even ask Betty because she ran to hug him and so did he. Was she like dating him? It couldn't be she was with Toby and looked pretty upset when she saw him with another girl.

B- I haven't seen you in a while Charlie, I missed you dummy.

C- I missed you too!!!

She surely liked to call everyone names.

C- Veronica nice to see you again, I missed you as well.

V- I'm so happy you are here , I missed you to Charlie. Everyone, this is Charles , he's the head of the CIA.

Everyone gasped, he was the boss of our bosses. His agency worked with the more complicated and dealt with more important international cases.

C- Hello as Veronica said I am Charles, head of the CIA. And I'm here to give a case to the best of the best. This is a complicated case and will require full concentration and dedication.

V- This case was requested to be performed with agents from our unit. Requested by Charles himself.

K- Omg hes hot

I heard Kevin whisper, I heard because I was next to him.

K- Jug do you know who he is?

J- No, you?

K- I've heard of him but not too much. You know Betty doesn't talk too much about her past. I just know she's from Riverdale and went to Michigan for college. Just from college to now I really know. I'm sure Veronica knows.

J- Yeah I know she doesn't like to talk about her past.

C- I have heard great things from all of you. And I know most of you have missions you are working on or have missions assigned. And Veronica informed me that there's a team that just finished theirs.

Oh no, it had to be us, we were finally getting the longest break period we have had in 2 years. It couldn't be us, Betty would be so mad.

B- Jug...

J- I know Betts

Betty turned to me, she had returned to her seat a minute ago. She was now looking at me knowing it was only us who had no mission assigned. How could we if we had just finished ours.

V- Guys I think you know who you are. Betty, Jughead I'm sorry but this is an urgent mission. And everyone is already busy with their own. I know I promised and you don't have to be forced to take it.

C- I could give it to someone in the CIA , but I trust your unit more. You guys have excelled in every mission that you have across.

V- Guys you are excused, you can get back to work. Sweet Pea could you bring the files from my office.

SP- Sure thing boss

Everyone left and it was just Veronica, Charles, Betty and I

B- Charlie, I finally had 2 months off, remember I was going to even visit you in Washington DC. And why didn't you tell me you were coming.

C- I'm sorry Liz, but I think you and Jughead are the best for this case. I trust you more than anyone and this is a really important and complicated case. I don't trust anyone in the CIA, we have a mole and we have no idea who it is. We had an agent go missing, he hasn't made contact with us in 3 days. Unlike him, he reports daily and we are afraid something terrible happened.

Liz? Why is he calling Betty Liz? That's short for Elizabeth. Last time I checked Betty was Betty's official name. I had asked before if Betty was short for Elizabeth, but she had denied it. Her documents said her official name was Betty Cooper. So why is Charles , a guy I don't know who he is and what relationship he was with Betty. Calling her Liz, this was all really weird.

B- Omg an agent has gone missing? Charles this hasn't happened in years.

C- That's why I need you and Jughead, this case is getting out of hand.

J- What's the case Charles?

SP- I have the files

V- Right on Time Sweet Pea

C- Its the Greek Mafia, they are currently in Monaco, they have one of their partners running as a governing official. If he wins, they will have someone on the inside and it will be easier for them to execute their business.

B- What are they involved in?

C- In our records they have been involved with the traffic of guns and drugs. We still have no idea who the top bosses are. And we have been able to gather intel on them to arrest them.

J- What do you want us to do?

V- Jughead, Betty this is a hard mission and one of unlike the ones you have been able to execute. This one will require to move overseas to Monaco and at least gather Intel and bring down the Mafia slowly for at least a period of 8 to 10 months.

J and B- WHAT????