Chapter 12:Flashback

Jugheads POV:

I was reading a book, when I found Betty coming into the room. She looked a bit sad and exhausted.

J- Hey, you okay?

B- Yeah..actually we need to talk, I found some information.

J- Okay yeah 

B- I found out a lot about Cheryl Blossom and she's actually going to be sold. Because this clan is also involved with a major chain of sex traffickers. 

J- Omg that's awful… but wait.. who decided to sell her. Her family is involved with them, shouldn't she be protected?

B- It's her family that decided to sell her. I'm not sure about her brother, but her dad sold her. I found a lot of files, she's in a mental asylum and they have a therapist that she talks to and reveals all her feelings. Her parents buy them to know exactly how they torture her. There's a lot on the files I found.

J- Wow, I would never expect a family to be so twisted and sell their only daughter. It's a monstrosity.

B- I know, but we aren't going to let them sell her. They are planning on handing her at the ball we are attending to first meet these people.

J- What are you saying?

B- We are breaking her out

J- How are we going to do that? We are going to get caught, and they could hold us captive. 

B- You sound as paranoid as Charles. Just trust me, I already have a plan and we will have backup.

J- Charles? Backup?

I did not understand anything, of course I think selling women is unspeakable. But how on earth were we going to break her out. We were supposed to be watched at that ball. To see if we were trustworthy. To become more than donators. To be able to get to know the boss and take all the operations down. Other agents hadn't been able to do it. Which is why this so-called Charles had asked us. Not to mention we shared physical similarities to these people. 

B- Yes, yes Charles and yes backup. I have a best friend in the Interpol. I met her through Charles, she used to work for the CIA with Charles. But she got promoted and became head of the Interpol. 

J- Wow, you know the most powerful people. What's her name ?

B- I do know powerful people and her name in Toni, Toni Topaz. We don't need to worry with mess ups, she's the best of the best. Highly trained and the best sniper and fighter I know. She's a complete badass and she will fly in, to avoid a week or so. So we can work on the plan. 

J- Omg, this is a lot

B- It is, but we should get some rest and deal with more things in the morning. We should also call Veronica and Charles tomorrow and have a virtual meeting. Fill everything in and discuss how things are going to work out.

J- Yeah we do, we have to let her know all of the information we found. I found some interesting information about the next heirs of these families.

B- Where are you going to sleep? You can sleep in the bed.

J- Maybe another night, dont worry about it.

B- I'm going to go take a shower and put my pajamas on.

J- I will go after you

~~~~~~~~

I woke up with screams from Betty. I was shocked and I didnt know what to do. I ran to her to see what was happening.

B- NOOO…. STOP… I SAID NO… PLEASE STOP

J- Bety!! Betty are you okay?!!

B- Dont hurt me, please… I'm sorry… I will do it better