Chapter 9: Party and drinks

Authors note: Ignore their outfits in the top picture. It's just the only one what describes what happens in this chapter. Hope you enjoy💕..

Bettys POV:

I arrived home, droped my things, showered and got ready to meet my coworkers at Veronica's family Mansion, that was in the lower West side of Manhattan. Somewhat reserved from the busy city. It had become there usual place, where they would use the bar either inside the mansion or the pool bar. Which ever one they felt like using. And they even had a small nightclub, which was where the dance floor and inside bar was. They always had to be careful where they went to not be noticed everywhere. Which meant wearing clothing that could cover most of your body and not having social media that could be used to track them down. I decided to wear a glittery black short jumpsuit, with nude high heels. I had my hair down curled, I was wearing long gold earrings, and a gold bracelet.

( A picture of what shes wearing, only with blonde longer hair.)

A couple hours had passed and I was ready, so I left my apartment and headed to Veronica's mansion with the driver she had sent for me and a couple of our partners

A couple hours had passed and I was ready, so I left my apartment and headed to Veronica's mansion with the driver she had sent for me and a couple of our partners. When I got in I saw Jughead, Kevin, Moose, Reggie , Valerie and Josie and I heard the rest were meeting us there. I greeted everyone and we all talked and catched up on our way there.

When we arrived we were all so pumped to drink, talk and dance the night away. I for one loved dancing and lucky for me, most of my friends did too. We were all young and loved to party on or free time.

V- Welcome home guys!!!!! Let's start this party!!!

Everyone cheered as Veronica appeared from the front door with a martini in hand. 

We all settled in and decided to start a drinking game. We decided to play never have I ever.

Sweet Pea- Never have I ever skinny dipped

Kevin,  Moose , Josie , Chuck , Reggie and I put our fingers down

J- Wow Betts never would've thought you would have done that. I wonder who you did it with.

He said with his stupid smirk

B- Haha very funny, it was the afternoon, I was at a camping trip with Kevin and Veronica, and I needed to bathe so I had to skinny dip, wash up and then put my clothes on again.

V- OMG I remember that, we all did it. I remember you didn't want to do it and made us turn around the entire time

K- It was hilarious 

We played a few more rounds of Never have I ever and then we turned the music up and danced. Veronica was playing old school rap and I was definitely feeling myself listening to Missy Elliot, Dr.Dre and 50 cent. We were all dancing, jumping and the girls even managed to make up a twerking circle. Veronica and I obviously doing it. We learned that we both loved dancing when we were in college together. We all laughed and screamed the lyrics to the music all night. I laughed when I saw Jughead, he always enjoyed a party and loved to dance. He was quite good, the music slowed down a bit and there was some salsa playing, I was dancing with Jughead, while everyone else was paired off. We were pretty good at it, Veronica is hispanic and she always taught me all the different dances when we were in College. I, on the other hand, didn't know how Jug was good at it.

It was so fun dancing with him, one of my hands was on his shoulder, he had one on my waist and both my hand and his other hand were laced together. Both feeling and dancing with the rhythm. He spun me around a few times, for a moment my back was to him while both of his hands were on my waist and I swayed my hips in front of him while he was holding me close to him. My arms went up while I moved down and his hands moved up from my waist. Caressing my sides while he moved them up to lace his hands with mine. Everyone was cheering and laughing with us. I moved back up and he spun me, our faces towards each other. He pulled back, while his hands were still lace with mine. He grabbed my waist and still had his other hand laced with mine, when my hand moved to his shoulder once again. We danced a few more seconds until the song was almost to a finish and he pinned me one more time and dipped me, my hair all over my face, while all of our bodies were full of sweat. He brought me up again, moved a strand of hair off my face and we laughed. We were all tired and pretty drunk. We all started heading back home, Veronica's driver dropping us off at our respective apartments. Some of us lived together, I personally didn't share my apartment with anyone. I said goodbye to Veronica and the others that were still staying and headed to the limo. An hour or so later I arrived home. I took a quick shower put my pajamas on and fell deep into sleep, preparing for what was new to come in this new mission, it was going to be a hell of a ride for sure......