Chapter 3: Its him...

Jughead's POV

I woke up with Betty asleep on my shoulder, her hair was messed up and her mouth open. She looked hilarious, I looked for my phone to take a picture. Trying to be careful to not move and wake her. The plane moved and I was afraid she would wake up, thank god she was a heavy sleeper. She didn't even move, I got my phone and took a picture. This was so going to be my new lock screen, oh when she sees it she will kill me. A few minutes later I felt her shake. I think she was having a nightmare.

B- Please... please don't, leave me alone.....

J- Betts...?

B- Leave me alone, I have done everything you asked

J- Betty wake up, I think you are having a nightmare.

I felt tears stain my shirt, what was going on. What was she dreaming about, I was starting to get worried.

B- Who are you? Don't get close to me, please. Thank you for what you did, thank you. What's your name?

J- Betts wake up, please

B- Thank you Charles

She calmed down , I'm so happy she did. I was worried it was something horrible. Nightmares could be so bad, I would know. After the army I had horrible dreams and would wake up sweaty and out of breath.

A few minutes later the captain made an announcement. We are about to start descending into Kennedy airport. Betty then woke up.

J- Look who decided to wake up

B- Oh shut up Jones

She laughed and I laughed at her face

J- Was my shoulder comfy enough ?

B- Not really, but I have slept through worse, so it was okay.

J- The Betty Cooper, approved of my shoulder, OMG this is once in a lifetime.

I put my hand in my heart dramatically, she just rolled her eyes and I could hear a little giggle.

B- I said it was okay because I have dealt with worse, don't flatter yourself Jones.

J- Enlighten me , what has been worse

B- Um... just other things...they aren't really important.

J- Um okay

I felt her tense up and I didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable. Betty didn't really talk too much about her past, I only knew things she told me. And it was always things from College and then forward. I knew she wasn't from New York or Michigan. She only mentioned once she was from Riverdale , and I'm pretty sure it was by accident because she didn't speak about it again.

We then landed and got off the plane, we walked through the airport trying to reach the exit.

B- Finally home, OMG I'm starving

J- Do you want to get some lunch at the food court. I'm hungry too, I'm going to call Veronica and tell her we will be at the office like in 2 hours? Since there could be traffic.

B- Jughead Jones when are you not hungry

J- You know what, we wont wat then, let's just go to the office and stay for the meeting and wait for the files to be done and....

B- Noooooo

J- Seee

I said with a laugh

B- I know I know, I'm hungry too, whatever Jug

J- Okay so what do we eat? There's McDonalds, Taco Bell, Burger King, Chick Fil A.

B- Um let's eat something we haven't eaten in a while. We are tacos in Mexico, and those were better than Taco Bell , to be honest.

J- Indeed they were

B- So why don't we eat Chick Fil A

J- I'm okay with that, let's find a table first.

B- I will to order, my treat

J- Betts I can pay...

B-I said my treat

And with that she sped of to the line before it got longer. I stayed at the table checking the time on my phone. It was about 1: 25 pm, and we still had about 2 to 3 hours to get to the office before the meeting.

B- I ordered you as sandwich and extra fries, you better share the fries.

J- Why didn't you buy some for yourself?

B-I did, I have extra fries, but I love them so you will share yours.

J- I don't like to share food, you know this

She looked at me with a " I said so, so you will do what I say" look.

J- But one can change

B- That's what I thought

I looked to my left and saw a couple giggling and feeding each other fries. I got a new idea to annoy Betty, especially after she wants to take my fries from me.

J- Oh Betts ....

B- Yeah....??

I shoved some fries in her mouth and she flinched.

B- What are you doing Jughead????

J- I'm feeding you fries, like a couple does

I laughed, she was so annoyed

B- Where on Earth did you get that idea?!!!! We are not a couple, you know this. Plus you know I'm dating someone, and still that doesn't stop you ever!!!

J- That couple right there, jeez I'm sorry. You know it all fun and play Betty. I know I know about the guy.

She didn't say anything, she was staring at the couple.

J- Betty?

J- Betts??? What's wrong

B- Toby, its him Toby.......