Chapter 16: New Mission

Jugheads POV:

We were all set, Toni and her team were already in the top halls. Some in every wing, 2 bans waiting in the back. Betty and I were instructed to keep lockout for them. Having to distract any security guards. It was mostly a thing Betty did, since most were males. I was meant to distract the ladies heading to the bathroom. 

Agent- Topaz, turn left, the door is on down that hallway.Careful, there will be 2 guards guarding the entrance.

T- No worries, I got them.

Toni’s POV:

I was anxious for this mission, it felt different but I don't know if for the best or for the worst. I saw the 2 guys guarding the door and I quickly flirted, they approached telling me I should not be there and I pretended to be drunk. When one put his hand on me I flipped him over, I hit him with my gun, hidden in a strap on my tight and I then turned the other man wrist bending it to hurt and pressed the pressure point behind his neck, making him go unconscious. I pushed the door open and was met with a red headed young girl about my age tied to a chair and a sack on her head. I quickly talked to her and took her back. He moved sacred and I touched her arm to calm her down. I explained who I was and that I was here to help. That we had to hurry if she wanted to leave.

C- They will find me, I … ca.. cant... leave 

T- Trust me, I promise I will keep you safe. Can you trust me?

C- I have nothing to lose.. so yes 

T- That's better 
I said with a small smile

We rushed down the half and met with my team down the hall, we went down the emergency staircase. Sure there will be no proof we were there. All cameras were hacked by my hacker and there would be no trace. 2 of my agents tried the security men in the room where Blossom was tied. They rushed back down and we all headed out to Van's outside. We had to quickly get on our way to Betty and Jughead's penthouse.

T- All cleared, we have the peacock 

B- Okay perfect , can't wait to get home. Jones and I still have that meeting in about an hour, after we will be back. Make sure she gets comfy, she can borrow anything in my closet, bathroom, whatever she needs.

T-Sure thing Coop.. okay I'm cutting off. Be safe, please

B- No worries we will

Betty's POV:

It was just Jughead and I and I could still feel myself worried and anxious. It was rare when I felt this way, never really happened. When it did my instinct was right. It was time to head to the meeting. We need to act like we were heading to the bathroom where someone would be there and pretend like we needed to be escorted somewhere else. Then they would carefully take us to a guarded hallway, where we would enter a room and then be greeted by someone else. Who would escort us to the secret private meeting room. It was so complicated, taken out of a criminal action movie. But it was far common for the people in high places to have top notch security. Jughead and I were heading towards the bathroom.

G1- Who are you?

J- Forces

G1- Hmmm…?

J- Clandestine

G1- Follow me 

Jughead and I shared a look, and he just smirked at me. The guy took us across the hallway and wa somet with another man, and so on. Until we were in deep, no escape. Finally we entered a room with a long table and many of the investors. We recognized Jason Blossom, Nick St.Clair, and some more from the investigation. All horrible and cynical men, recognizable just from the way they stood and their expressions.